Myconian Naia - Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Greece
Destination Entry Requirements
This is critical as many destinations may require vaccinations and/or testing prior to, at arrival and/or during your clients stay in addition to requiring the purchase of supplemental country specific travel insurance.
Some destinations also require clients be in possession of a pre-travel authorization at departure.
Also, please re-verify entry requirements prior to client departure.
Classic Vacations is not responsible for possible denied entry or mandatory quarantine due to improper documentation.
• Starting April 19, 2021, Greece will allow entry for residents of the United States, EU and Schengen states, and certain other countries.
• All travelers over the age of five must present a negative PCR test for entry.
• Travelers who have proof they have completed COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days prior to arrival in Greece are not required to present proof of a negative PCR test.
• Please review Protocols for Arrivals in and Departures from Greece for details on entry requirements and other health-related rules for travelers: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Be aware transit countries may have differing requirements and timeframes for testing.
All travelers who are eligible to enter Greece must complete the online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours before entering Greece. Guests who are going to travel to Greece can find and complet the PLF here: https://travel.gov.gr/#/ , should print the form and deliver it upon their arrival in Greece to the Airport Authorities.
COVID-19 TEST MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR DESTINATION. If you want to adjust your travel plans, please call the Classic Vacations Reservation Call Center, the number is 800-221-3949 or your dedicated Classic Preferred number. Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel. In addition to international entry COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all COVID-19 Travel information at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html
Classic Vacations wants you to have a safe and truly wonderful vacation, so we recommend that you fully educate yourself on the destination and hotel specific changes that have been made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan accordingly before you depart on your vacation.
Closed or reduced hours of operation may be in place for businesses. Restrictions may be in place on intercity or interstate travel. Further local restrictions may apply. Please check the destinations’ official governmental health ministry website prior to travel for the most up to date information. https://gr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Since destination entry requirements vary widely and change frequently, at least 5 business days prior to departure, we recommend that all Travelers:
• Check Classic Vacation’s hotel resource and health & safety website for the latest open status, on-site health & safety requirements and service adjustments that have been provided by each property.
• On-site service adjustments may include, but are not limited to, food services (room service, buffets), check-in & check-out time, daily linen change, turndown service, on-site amenities (pool, spa, gym), etc.
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Bed sheets not available
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Bed sheets available - no
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private pool
This luxury hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Uncovered parking
- Free self parking
- Secured parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 2
DiningA complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. 24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aegean Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Megali Ammos Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fabrica Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ágios Charálampos - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tria Pigadia - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Agricultural Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Windmills of Mykonos - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Lena's House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mykonos Cathedral (Mitropolis) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Matoyianni Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Church of Panagia Paraportiani - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Venetian Kastro (Fortress) - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mykonos Museum of Folklore - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mykonos Library - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mykonos Town Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Parikia (PAS-Paros National) - 63.1 km / 39.2 mi
The preferred airport for Myconian Naia - Preferred Hotels & Resorts is Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK).