Canaves Oia Suites
Oia city, , Santorini, Santorini Island, Greece
Destination Entry Requirements
This is critical as many destinations may require vaccinations and/or testing prior to, at arrival and/or during your clients stay in addition to requiring the purchase of supplemental country specific travel insurance.
Some destinations also require clients be in possession of a pre-travel authorization at departure.
Also, please re-verify entry requirements prior to client departure.
Classic Vacations is not responsible for possible denied entry or mandatory quarantine due to improper documentation.
• Starting April 19, 2021, Greece will allow entry for residents of the United States, EU and Schengen states, and certain other countries.
• All travelers over the age of five must present a negative PCR test for entry.
• Travelers who have proof they have completed COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days prior to arrival in Greece are not required to present proof of a negative PCR test.
• Please review Protocols for Arrivals in and Departures from Greece for details on entry requirements and other health-related rules for travelers: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Be aware transit countries may have differing requirements and timeframes for testing.
All travelers who are eligible to enter Greece must complete the online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours before entering Greece. Guests who are going to travel to Greece can find and complet the PLF here: https://travel.gov.gr/#/ , should print the form and deliver it upon their arrival in Greece to the Airport Authorities.
COVID-19 TEST MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR DESTINATION. If you want to adjust your travel plans, please call the Classic Vacations Reservation Call Center, the number is 800-221-3949 or your dedicated Classic Preferred number. Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel. In addition to international entry COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all COVID-19 Travel information at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html
Classic Vacations wants you to have a safe and truly wonderful vacation, so we recommend that you fully educate yourself on the destination and hotel specific changes that have been made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan accordingly before you depart on your vacation.
Closed or reduced hours of operation may be in place for businesses. Restrictions may be in place on intercity or interstate travel. Further local restrictions may apply. Please check the destinations’ official governmental health ministry website prior to travel for the most up to date information. https://gr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Since destination entry requirements vary widely and change frequently, at least 5 business days prior to departure, we recommend that all Travelers:
• Check Classic Vacation’s hotel resource and health & safety website for the latest open status, on-site health & safety requirements and service adjustments that have been provided by each property.
• On-site service adjustments may include, but are not limited to, food services (room service, buffets), check-in & check-out time, daily linen change, turndown service, on-site amenities (pool, spa, gym), etc.
What to expect:
One look and guests will fall in love with the stunning panorama that greets you when you set your eyes on the Canaves Oia Suites. The hotel is carved into the Cliffside above the Aegean Sea and overlooks the Caldera from the beautiful Oia, Santorini. Exceptional service, breathtaking views and on-site amenities are just some of the reasons why guests will enjoy their stay at this hotel.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Bed sheets not available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- iPod docking station
- Towels provided
- Bed sheets provided
- Private pool
- Separate dining area
- Private plunge pool
- Sofa bed
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Shower only
- Private spa tub (outdoor)
- Private spa tub
- Separate sitting area
- Day bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
This hotel is located in the picturesque village of Oia, on the northern tip of Santorini. It features 16 air-conditioned, apartment-style units constructed in a contemporary interpretation of traditional island architecture, with stone terraces and gracefully shaped whitewashed walls. Décor includes traditional handicrafts and furnishings. Due to the cliffside design and in keeping with the quiet, adult ambience, children under 15 are not permitted. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa tub, and sauna, along with massage services. Complimentary breakfast is served each morning, and a poolside bar and room service menu are available throughout the day.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Free parking nearby
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
DiningA complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning. A gourmet restaurant overlooking the Caldera, a wine cellar offering ceremonial tastings, poolside bar, and room service menu are also available
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aegean Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santorini Caldera - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Panagia Platsani - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Famous Church in Oia Famous Photospot - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maritime Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Naval Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Oia Castle - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Amoudi Bay - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Paralia Katharos - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Domaine Sigalas - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Baxedes Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cape Columbo Beach - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Pori Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Skaros Rock - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Canaves Oia Suites is Santorini National Airport (JTR) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving