Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santorini
Oia, , Santorini, Santorini Island, Greece
Oia Village, where the hotel is located, is famous for its spectacular sunset views. Visitors flock to the paths and restaurants along the cliffs at the end of each day, so it's a good idea to arrive at least 30 minutes before the sun starts to set to get a good seat.
Destination Entry Requirements
This is critical as many destinations may require vaccinations and/or testing prior to, at arrival and/or during your clients stay in addition to requiring the purchase of supplemental country specific travel insurance.
Some destinations also require clients be in possession of a pre-travel authorization at departure.
Also, please re-verify entry requirements prior to client departure.
Classic Vacations is not responsible for possible denied entry or mandatory quarantine due to improper documentation.
• Starting April 19, 2021, Greece will allow entry for residents of the United States, EU and Schengen states, and certain other countries.
• All travelers over the age of five must present a negative PCR test for entry.
• Travelers who have proof they have completed COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days prior to arrival in Greece are not required to present proof of a negative PCR test.
• Please review Protocols for Arrivals in and Departures from Greece for details on entry requirements and other health-related rules for travelers: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Be aware transit countries may have differing requirements and timeframes for testing.
All travelers who are eligible to enter Greece must complete the online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 48 hours before entering Greece. Guests who are going to travel to Greece can find and complet the PLF here: https://travel.gov.gr/#/ , should print the form and deliver it upon their arrival in Greece to the Airport Authorities.
COVID-19 TEST MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR DESTINATION. If you want to adjust your travel plans, please call the Classic Vacations Reservation Call Center, the number is 800-221-3949 or your dedicated Classic Preferred number. Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel. In addition to international entry COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all COVID-19 Travel information at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html
Classic Vacations wants you to have a safe and truly wonderful vacation, so we recommend that you fully educate yourself on the destination and hotel specific changes that have been made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan accordingly before you depart on your vacation.
Closed or reduced hours of operation may be in place for businesses. Restrictions may be in place on intercity or interstate travel. Further local restrictions may apply. Please check the destinations’ official governmental health ministry website prior to travel for the most up to date information. https://gr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Since destination entry requirements vary widely and change frequently, at least 5 business days prior to departure, we recommend that all Travelers:
• Check Classic Vacation’s hotel resource and health & safety website for the latest open status, on-site health & safety requirements and service adjustments that have been provided by each property.
• On-site service adjustments may include, but are not limited to, food services (room service, buffets), check-in & check-out time, daily linen change, turndown service, on-site amenities (pool, spa, gym), etc.
- Air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Private spa tub (outdoor)
- In-room safe
- Private spa tub
- Raised toilet seat
- Lowered electrical outlets in bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Local maps
- Guidebooks or recommendations
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Grab bar - in bathtub
- Private pool
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Shower/tub combination
- Jetted bathtub
- Private plunge pool
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathtub only
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santorini is a smoke-free property.
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2007
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 1
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aegean Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Panagia Platsani - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santorini Caldera - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Famous Church in Oia Famous Photospot - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Naval Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maritime Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oia Castle - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Amoudi Bay - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Paralia Katharos - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Domaine Sigalas - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Baxedes Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cape Columbo Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Pori Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Megaro Gyzi Museum - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santorini is Santorini National Airport (JTR) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing