The Tsitouras Collection Hotel
The Tsitouras Collection Hotel
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
At The Tsitouras Collection we have always considered
as our highest priority the health and wellbeing of
our guests and employees. Especially during these
challenging times, we want you to know we are
in this together.
We stand by the WHO hygiene and healthy guidelines
to keep everyone safe and help flatten the curve.
THE UPSIDE OF BEING A SMALL HOTEL
• Our hotel consists of five suites, and one villa, all with their
own entrance, and sufficient natural ventilation with
windows in numerous areas.
• In addition to thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting rooms
between guest departures and arrivals, we ensure the room
is thoroughly aired out between stays for at least 24 hours.
• Being a small boutique hotel, our reception is serving as a
meeting point with all check in and check out procedures
taken place outdoors at the veranda in front of it.
• Non-hotel guests are prohibited from entering the hotel.
• An updated record of staff members and all guests staying at
the hotel is mandatory by the Greek law – name, nationality,
date of arrival and departure, contact details- so that
communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified
at a later time.
HYGIENE FROM A TO Z
• All suites will remain unoccupied for at 24 hours between stays to ensure that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation
• Effective housekeeping practices are immediate and adjusted according to your needs and requests. You can adjust the frequency of cleaning and request specific cleaning products (e.g.eco-friendly, hypoallergenic).
• Our cleaning team is closely monitored, and we take extra care in following all necessary safety measures as regards to disease spread prevention.
• All guests will be equipped with one use surgical masks per day as well as antiseptic hand gel in the rooms and in key outdoor spots of the hotel.
• Our laundry services are operated in house, with all
towels and sheets washed and ironed in high temperatures.
• The Tsitouras Collection is instituting mandatory
temperature checks of all staff members at the start of each shift and at additional times spaced out throughout the remainder of each shift.
• Staff members are directed to wash their hands in every
occasion and they are required to wear reusable gloves
and masks at all times.
• An appointed doctor can be found near our premises and direct communication with Santorini fully equipped hospital can be operated in a 24 hours basis if needed.
FOOD AND SAFETY STANDARDS
• Breakfast is served daily in the room of each guest with the
option of outdoor private seating.
• Our kitchen will operate daily serving all room service and
pool areas orders, always with the ability of keeping the
needed distances between tables.
LET'S GO SWIMMING
• Our pool area, is big enough to ensure the operation from all guests (12 max) with the sunbeds complying with the government’s social distancing measures and thoroughly
disinfected throughout the day by our staff.
• Beach towels, can be found for all guests in their room, on a daily basis.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning of public spaces, with an added emphasis of the disinfecting protocol focused on “high-touch” areas including door handles,
stairwells, outdoor furniture, in all public areas, such as the reception, patio and swimming pool area.
Guests can take in stunning views of the island and the sea aboard the Santorini Cable Car. Located just 700 m (766 yd) from the hotel, the cable car transports riders from Fira to Gialos Port.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at The Tsitouras Collection Hotel in Santorini, you'll be near the airport, a 1-minute drive from Santorini Caldera and 6 minutes from Skaros Rock. This 4-star hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Athinios Port and 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Kamari Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls. Amenities Treat yourself with massages and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Enjoy seafood at Private Dining, a poolside restaurant where you can take in the pool view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
What to expect:
This tranquil hotel offers six villa-style accommodations built on a seaside cliff. The core of the small complex originated from a mansion built in 1780 and was renovated by Dimitris Tsitouras, an art collector, author, and historian. With whitewashed walls, vaulted ceilings, eclectic antiques, and original artwork the hotel has a refined ambiance and attracts a mix of couples and families.
- Air conditioning
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Linens provided
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Local maps
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Separate bedroom
- Child-size bathrobes
- Children's dinnerware
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- CD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
Located just outside the town of Fira, this intimate hotel is built on a seaside cliff overlooking the caldera. The hotel features an outdoor infinity pool with a poolside bar. A complimentary a la carte breakfast is served daily, and room service is available (limited hours). Amenities at The Tsitouras Collection include concierge services, babysitting/childcare, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Express check-in
- Couples/private dining
- Rooftop terrace
- Private winery tours
- Public winery tours
- Poolside bar
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Free parking nearby
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 1780
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
DiningA complimentary a la carte breakfast is provided each morning. Guests can place orders for lunch and dinner for in-room dining or arrange private six-course dinners with seafood and Mediterranean dishes on the hotel terrace.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aegean Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santorini Caldera - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wall Paintings of Thira Exhibition - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dominican Convent - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Catholic Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Megaro Gyzi Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Archaeological Museum of Thera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Megaro Gyzi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Plateia Theotokopoulou - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Santorini Folklore Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Prehistoric Thira - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Skaros Rock - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Agios Nikolaos Monastery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Santorini National Airport (JTR) - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction