HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
• We have introduced temperature checks of all staff members on their arrival to the estate. Standard protocols will be followed for anyone with a temperature above 38C.
• PPE is being used by our staff in all areas and are also available to our guest during their stay, including face masks, disinfectants sanitisers, disposable gloves and aprons.
• Advanced Health and safety training have taken place including infection, prevention and control to ensure the highest level of hygiene.
• We have retrained all our team in Covid-19 Prevention and Control Measures and will constantly monitor government guidelines to ensure the strictest of controls are in place throughout.
• Social distancing measures have been introduced including reduced restaurant and bar capacities, counter screening and reorganisation of seating areas.
• New reservation procedures have been put in place for all lounge, dining and leisure areas.
• Increased cleaning schedules have been introduced in all areas, with special attention to high risk items such as hard surfaces and door handles.
• Cleaning of guest bedrooms have been revised to ensure disinfectant of all high touch areas ie telephone, bedside lockers, bins and light switches.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all air filters.
• All guest linen has been laundered to HSE Guidelines for your comfort and safety.
• Our spa Journey has been updated and therapists will use PPE whilst performing treatments.
• Our Leisure Facilities including Pool and Gym has been revised to ensure social distancing. Reservations will be required to limited guest numbers at any one time.
• Masks are optional in public areas.
Positioned on 450 acres of County Clare landscape, the historic Dromoland Castle Hotel is an ideal destination for guests looking to explore southwestern Ireland.
Spend the afternoon gazing over the Dromoland Castle's enchanting lake or take a stroll through the breath-taking Walled Garden. Enjoy an afternoon golfing on the widely-regarded Dromoland Golf & Country Club or invigorate the body and soul at the hotel’s full-service spa. Savor the relaxing atmosphere of the 97 stately guest quarters or relish a gourmet six-course meal at the Earl of Thomond Restaurant. For guests looking to experience old world Ireland with the convenience of modern day amenities, Dromoland Castle Hotel is an obvious choice.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
Guests will enjoy stately guest rooms featuring crystal chandeliers, spacious layouts, and extravagant décor pair with comfortable furnishing and spa-inspired restrooms in a spectacular combination of history and elegance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
DiningInternational cuisine with an Irish twist is the inspiration for all cuisine served at the Dromoland Castle hotel, where locally-sourced ingredients are prepared by expert chefs to exceed guests’ every culinary expectation.
RecreationAn entertainment hub for guests looking to explore some of the country’s most prominent hobbies, the Dromoland Castle Hotel offers guests an array of exciting activities from golf and spa services to equestrian and hunting adventures.
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental