Albergo Terminus Hotel
Lungo Lario Trieste 14, , Como, CO, Italy
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
There will be temperature screenings at checkin.
WHAT HYGIENE MEASURES DO WE USE FOR CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND PROTECTION?
• We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection work of every one of the hotel spaces; such as bedrooms, communal areas, meeting and event spaces, and staff work areas; as well as our transport vehicles, the objects of common use and those items that arrive from outside, such as luggage.
• We will have hands sanitizer dispensers throughout all the different areas of the hotel, and within the rooms themselves, so that the Guests can make use of them individually.
• Temperature checks with infrared thermometers will be carried out on Employees, suppliers, and Guests, especially in the entrance areas and closed spaces such as the restaurants, hall and bars.
• The use of masks, gloves, and disposable paper items will be mandatory for staff from different departments and will also be available in the rooms.
• We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters.
• We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our Guests and our Employees.
HOW DO WE ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND CAPACITY CONTROL IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
• We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests and partners within the entire hotel complex is respected and maintained.
• This distance will be of at least 1 mt. between family units and it will be recommended a maximum density of one person for each 1mt.
• This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as restaurants, front desk area, gardens . The distance between restaurant chairs, and tables will be increased, and marks will be placed indicating the distance to be kept.
• We will encourage the use of reservations for different services.
HOW WILL OUR RESTAURANTS AND FOOD & BEVERAGE REGULATIONS CHANGE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT IN THE HOTELS?
o Regarding our food and beverage service, we are reviewing and adapting all operating procedures and quality manuals to continue offering the highest standards of food safety.
o We will encourage Guests to make dining reservations in advance.
o A maximum number of people in bars and restaurants will be established, as well as an appointment system to control access to these areas. Guests will also be escorted to their tables that will be previously set up with fully disinfected tableware, cutlery, glassware, and napkins.
o The service will be adapted to the new reality, in such a way that individual portions will now be prioritized. The consumption of single-use packaging, and the service of drinks at the table will continue to be offered. A la carte service and personalized show cooking will be promoted, and room service will be strengthened as an alternative.
HOW HAVE WE ADVANCED IN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT IN OUR HOTELS?
o In our quest to innovate and equip our hotels with the best technology, we will implement an ‘ozone and mist disinfection system’ that allows us to purify the air.
o We will encourage the use of technology so that customers can check-in and check-out online.
o We will promote the use of digital information via our applications such as the hotel information, web portal, and television, in such a way that we will eventually eliminate all unessential in-room stationery, printed menus and brochures. Through these channels, Guests will be able to make reservations for access to the restaurant and bar menus, and receive updated information on all the available services, of hygiene and cleaning protocols being followed. The application will also allow Guests to make queries in real-time through a chat feature.
HOW DO WE PROMOTE GOOD HYGIENE HABITS TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS AND WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING DO WE OFFER OUR STAFF?
• Through the different channels and platforms available in each hotel, we will share awareness and good practice messages, inform guests of all measures that are being carried out, and will kindly request their cooperation to comply with them.
• We are also providing our employees with the necessary protective equipment and offering specific training. As such, our staff, in addition to complying with all safety, disinfection and cleaning regulations before and after each service, will be fully trained to resolve any type of question in this regard so that Guests can be kept as informed as possible.
• Furthermore, we will establish a manual of best practices as a mandatory requirement with all our employees & associates.
These guidelines are certified by external laboratories. It is the result of an exhaustive analysis prepared by a Task Force Team conformed by Executives @ LARIO HOTELS experienced in the hotel operations in the back/front-of the-house areas and highly recognized by the industry for their years of expertise. LARIO HOTELS is firmly committed to continue implementing these and other measures to ensure that our mutual customers can enjoy a pleasant vacation.
With the highest level of safety regulations and hygiene measures put into place, we are positive that we can prevent the spread of the coronavirus and guarantee the best post-COVID travelling experience. Guests will feel secure as they look forward to their holidays and, in addition, when booking with us they will benefit from our flexible rates to enjoy the best travel deals of 2020. We remain hopeful that this will all pass very soon, that people will start traveling and that we will, once again, continue to make travellers from all over the world happy.
We hope that things clear up soon, so that you can continue to enjoy the most unforgettable holidays in all our unique destinations. Please feel free to book your future stays on our website www. Lariohotels.com
where you can enjoy our flexible cancelation policy and payment at hotel, no risk. We will get through this together! Thank you again for understanding.
For now we urge everyone stay safe and practice all recommended precautions. We will get through this together! Thank you again for understanding.
What to expect:
The hotel’s convenient location in the heart of Como makes it a great choice for travelers who want to be in the middle of the action. The hotel overlooks the lake and provides easy access to Como’s villas, which are full of historical and artistic importance.
- Air conditioning
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- No cribs (infant beds)
Guests can work out in the hotel's fitness area or simply relax in the sauna. Afternoons can be spent admiring the views of lake Como from the restaurant terrace, and guests preferring a quiet meal can order room service. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange airport transport, make tour bookings and provide currency exchange.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Mountain biking nearby
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1920
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Cavour - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Torre del Comune - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Broletto Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Como Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Casa del Fascio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Como-Brunate Funicular - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Sociale - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Fedele - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Volta Temple (Tempio Voltiano) - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Giovio - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Archeological Museum (Civico Museo Archeologico P. Giovio) - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Caduti Monument - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
History Museum (Museo Storico G. Garibaldi) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Olginati - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Malpensa Intl. Airport (MXP) - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
Lugano (LUG-Agno) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Linate Airport (LIN) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
The preferred airport for Albergo Terminus Hotel is Malpensa Intl. Airport (MXP).
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Water skiing