Baglioni Hotel Regina - The Leading Hotels of the World
Baglioni Hotel Regina - The Leading Hotels of the World
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
uncompromising safety. Our strict health procedures and comprehensive cleaning and
hygiene protocols are backed by rigorous staff training, and all arrangements are kept under
Specifically, this means:
Baglioni Hotels & Resorts is following a certified sanitisation protocol that enables us
to comply with all legal obligations swiftly, efficiently and in a non-invasive manner.
All exposed surfaces and objects will be sanitised: over and above the procedures
mandated by the Italian national public-health institute (the Istituto Superiore della
Sanità, ISS), we shall also be using hydrogen peroxide to eliminate any potential
pathogens from our rooms, spaces and ventilation systems, which will also enhance
the air quality.
We are stepping up our already meticulous cleaning arrangements with an additional
detailed daily cleaning programme for the rooms, common spaces and all areas used
by our staff.
All staff members will use the requisite personal protective equipment and will be
thoroughly trained in how to use it in line with our protocols.
All guests and staff will be asked to undergo body temperature checks. The
appropriate safety protocols will be followed for anyone found to exceed the limits set
by ISS in partnership with the local authorities.
Baglioni Reservation Office will send a self-declaration that needs to be filled in by Guests before arrival, and it will be under client’s responsibility to declare temperature.
Alcohol gel hand-sanitiser dispensers will be provided in all common spaces and
We shall be streamlining our check-in and check-out procedures. As much
information as possible will be obtained in advance via email, and face-to-face
encounters will only take place when strictly necessary. Your luggage will be sanitised before being delivered to your room. A special tag will
be applied to confirm that the sanitisation has been completed.
All guests will receive a complimentary Welcome Kit containing a mask, gloves,
alcohol gel and disinfecting wipes.
The same stringent hygiene and safety standards will also apply at our bars and
Breakfast will be à la carte instead of the traditional buffet: you can still choose from
the same wide selection of items, which will now be served at your table. You can, of
course, also use our in-room breakfast service.
We shall be enforcing the necessary social distancing between tables in our
restaurants, and alcohol gel dispensers will be provided for you to sanitise your hands
as you come in.
Our transfer service will comply with all safety measures. In particular, vehicles will be
sanitised after every journey, and drivers will wear the necessary personal protective
Our resort beaches and pools will follow all precautions required by the WHO and the ISS
along with the protocols laid down by the competent authorities. Social-distancing rules will
be rigorously enforced for your safety.
Hotel and resort gyms and spas are available subject to advance booking only. This is to avoid
any gatherings and to ensure the recommended social distancing for everyone’s safety. Spas
and gyms will be used in line with the WHO/ISS measures and the protocols issued by the
responsible authorities. Suitably trained staff will be on hand at all times. We are doing our
utmost to assure you as safe a stay as possible, for a special Baglioni Hotels experience that
you will always remember.
Made famous by the La Dolce Vita film in 1960, glamorous Via Veneto is home to chic bars, restaurants, and boutiques. It's here where the term "paparazzi" was coined.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Baglioni Hotel Regina - The Leading Hotels of the World, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Via Veneto and 5 minutes by foot from Villa Borghese. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Via Nazionale and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Spanish Steps. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 114 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Brunello, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 1485 square feet (138 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
What to expect:
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
Perched on Via Veneto in central Rome, this hotel is within walking distance of the Piazza di Spagna, Borghese Gardens, Spanish Steps, and Rome's main shopping area. The hotel lobby, decorated in an ornate period style, features complimentary newspapers, an open fire, and a café serving drinks and light meals. Brunello Lounge & Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting, and room service is available. Amenities include concierge service, currency exchange, free Wi-Fi access, and valet parking (surcharge). The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Fitness facilities
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 138
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1485
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 1904
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Veneto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pincio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Barberini - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sistina Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via Nazionale - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Nomentana - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Borghese Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via Condotti - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via del Corso - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
The preferred airport for Baglioni Hotel Regina - The Leading Hotels of the World is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).