Baglioni Hotel Regina - The Leading Hotels of the World
Via Vittorio Veneto 72, , Rome, RM, Italy
Made famous by the La Dolce Vita film in 1960, glamorous Via Veneto is home to chic bars, restaurants, and boutiques. It's here where the term "paparazzi" was coined.
Destination Entry Requirements
Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? No
– U.S. citizens may exit or depart Italy to return to the United States at any time.
– Current travel restrictions on entry into Italy are linked to several factors, including one’s country of departure and purpose of travel.
– Non-essential travel (i.e., tourism) to Italy from most non-EU countries (including the United States) is prohibited. Essential travel is allowed and includes students, businesspersons, EU residents, and relatives of Italian citizens.
– The Government of Italy periodically updates these restrictions based upon changing conditions, and all travelers should refer to current Italian health decrees when making travel plans.
– English-language guidance on current entry and exit requirements is maintained on the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website.
– All persons traveling to Italy from any foreign location are required to provide their airline or Italian law enforcement officials with a self-declaration form prior to travel.
Is a curfew in place? Yes
On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, the Italian government approved a decree extending the Covid-19 state of emergency until 30 April, 2021, and providing guidance for the period from January 16, 2021 through March 5, 2021. A country-wide curfew will remain in effect during this period from 10:00pm to 5:00am.
Travelers can visit this website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for additional information on Italian government decrees and measures.
During this time, it is also important to remain aware of restrictions in place within your region.
The Italian government has determined that all persons traveling to Italy from any foreign location are required to provide their airline or Italian law enforcement officials upon entry into Italy with a Self-Declaration Form prior to travel. Currently, U.S originating flights are not permitted entry. This applies to only essential travel and countries with no restrictions to entry.
Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? Yes
Travelers departing on COVID-tested international flights between the United States and Italy are not currently subject to quarantine upon arrival in Italy. Please check with your private carriers with respect to availability. All travelers otherwise arriving in Italy from abroad must self-isolate for 14 days unless they are traveling from an exempted country or for a purpose that falls under current exceptions. A list of these countries and exceptional purposes for travel can be found on the following website: https://www.esteri.it/mae/en/ministero/normativaonline/decreto-iorestoacasa-domande-frequenti/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia.html
Please check the Italian regulations carefully before attempting to travel.
The form can be found here: https://www.esteri.it/mae/resource/doc/2020/07/modulo_rientro_da_estero_08_07_2020_-_eng_0.pdf
Information can also be found on the US Embassy in Italy Website: https://it.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Classic Vacations wants you to have a safe and truly wonderful vacation, so we recommend that you fully educate yourself on the destination and hotel specific changes that have been made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan accordingly before you depart on your vacation.
Closed or Reduced hours of operation may be in place for businesses. Restrictions may be in place on intercity or interstate travel. Further local restrictions may apply. Please check the destinations’ official governmental health ministry website prior to travel for the most up to date information. https://it.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
COVID-19 TEST MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR DESTINATION. If you want to adjust your travel plans, please call the Classic Vacations Reservation Call Center, the number is 800-221-3949 or your dedicated Classic Preferred number. Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel. In addition to international entry COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all COVID-19 Travel information at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html.
Since destination entry requirements vary widely and change frequently, at least 5 business days prior to departure, we recommend that all Travelers:
• Check your destination’s official governmental health ministry website for the latest entry, testing and in-destination self-isolation requirements and complete all pre-travel items and preparation; e.g. https://it.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
• Check Classic Vacation’s hotel resource and health & safety website for the latest open status, on-site health & safety requirements and service adjustments that have been provided by each property.
On-site service adjustments may include, but are not limited to, food services (room service, buffets), check-in & check-out time, daily linen change, turndown service, on-site amenities (pool, spa, gym), etc.
What to expect:
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Bed sheets available - no
Perched on Via Veneto in central Rome, this hotel is within walking distance of the Piazza di Spagna, Borghese Gardens, Spanish Steps, and Rome's main shopping area. The hotel lobby, decorated in an ornate period style, features complimentary newspapers, an open fire, and a café serving drinks and light meals. Brunello Lounge & Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting, and room service is available. Amenities include concierge service, currency exchange, free Wi-Fi access, and valet parking (surcharge). The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
- Fitness facilities
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 138
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1485
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 1904
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Veneto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pincio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Barberini - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via del Tritone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sistina Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via Nazionale - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Nomentana - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Borghese Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via Condotti - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
The preferred airport for Baglioni Hotel Regina - The Leading Hotels of the World is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).