Hotel Eden - Dorchester Collection
Hotel Eden - Dorchester Collection
Guests can choose from candlelit dining on Via Veneto and more humble, family-operated restaurants on smaller back streets. Nearby shopping includes Via Veneto, Via Condotti, Via Frattina, Via del Corso, and Piazza di Spagna.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Hotel Eden - Dorchester Collection, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Via Veneto and 7 minutes by foot from Spanish Steps. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Piazza di Spagna and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Villa Borghese. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 98 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and bidets. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at La Terrazza, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 1012 square feet (94 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
What to expect:
At once elegant and comfortable; the top-hatted porter ushers business travelers and vacationers into a bright lobby with creamy marble floors, Roman arches and columns, and inviting couches with a plethora of colorful throw pillows. Past guests have included royalty and heads of state; these days, celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, and Nicole Kidman establish residence here while in Rome.
- Free newspaper
- LED TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Towels provided
- Pillowtop mattress
- Linens provided
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Raised toilet seat
- Low-height counters/sink
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- DVD player
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- Bed sheets not available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Wheelchair accessible
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
The hotel has a piano bar, outdoor dining, a fitness center, 24-hour room service, and a multilingual staff. Children receive the following amenities: Welcome gift upon arrival, milk and cookies on turndown, children's room service and restaurant menu, complimentary baby cot, baby sitting service on request
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 94
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1012
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
DiningGuests of the Hotel Caruso enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Veneto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sistina Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Barberini - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Via Condotti - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pincio - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via del Corso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Trevi Fountain - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Borghese Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Quirinale Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via Nazionale - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via Nomentana - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Eden - Dorchester Collection is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).