NH Collection Taormina
Via Circonvallazione 11, Taormina, ME, Italy
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We have joined with the Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS), a world leader in certifications, to guarantee the safety of our facilities.
Our hotel cleaning and sanitizing processes have been adapted to current needs, minimizing the risk of spreading Covid-19, and are inspected, tested and confirmed by the SGS.
2. Advanced digital services
To minimize interaction and direct contact with surfaces at our hotels, we offer various technical and digital solutions to all our guests:
FastPass – online service to check-in, check-out and choose your room, reducing interaction with staff.
Online guest service - by digitizing all the information about the hotel and its services, and allowing room service or minibar orders to be made on a mobile device.
Digital Guest Relations service for immediate communication with hotel staff.
3. Upgraded cleaning & sanitizing protocols
All our hotels follow cleaning protocols based on medical practices approved by the World Health Organization and certified by SGS.
Surface cleaning in common areas – the reception, lobby, corridors, restrooms, restaurants and other hotel common areas are sanitized in line with protocols, products and medical frequency.
Room sanitizing – we use technology and highly effective cleaning products on all surfaces, objects and decorative items, and clinically proven protocols for laundering textiles.
Kitchen and utensil sterilization – using cleaning products and practices in line with hospital protocols.
4. Food & Beverage services tailored to the current situation
To minimize risks, we have adapted our processes for ordering, preparing, delivering, consuming and paying for food & beverage services in all our hotels.
Supplier certification – we follow the strictest safety protocols in delivery processes.
Food safety - we are reducing product handling and human contact during both preparation and delivery, by using single-use packaging.
Room service and take out products – our restaurants and room service follow strict safety protocols and are only offering products on the menu.
Adapted meeting and event catering – with new presentation options which minimize the risk of infection.
5. Social distancing rules
Our hotels are following all protocols to enable the social distance required when interacting with others.
• Safety signage – we have created special signage in all common areas of hotels to remind everyone of the need to maintain a safe distance.
• Redesign of common areas – furniture has been moved, in line with new legislation, to help guests maintain social distance.
• Support from staff – to help guests apply these measures in all areas
6. Personal protection equipment & protocols
We offer safety equipment to all our guests, staff and suppliers during their stay.
• Safety and sanitizing equipment for guests – access to sanitizing gel, masks and gloves during their stay.
• Employee protection – all hotel employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum health guarantees.
• Equipment required for suppliers – all suppliers accessing the hotel must follow the required safety measures.
7. Water purifying & air quality protocols
In all our hotels we are following the strictest purification and sanitizing standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and for purifying water and pools.
• Air quality – we are increasing the frequency of inspections for ventilation systems and decontamination protocols.
• Water sanitizing – we are following updated standards for sanitizing drinking water and revised protocols for waste-water treatment.
• Pools and drinking fountains – we are introducing new, more frequent, water sanitizing protocols.
8. City Connection advisory service
We provide an online advice service for our guests, to allow them to visit destinations safely.
• Information on health facilities – we are including details and contact information on local hospitals and pharmacies.
• Transportation and delivery options – with recommendations based on safety measures tailored to local guidance.
• Services available in our hotels – e.g. safe food & beverage services in other NH hotels in the city and availability of safety equipment.
9. Health & Safety protocols for employees
For added safety, all our staff must meet the health requirements for working.
• Daily screening – staff will undergo screening before and after their shifts.
• Early detection protocols – and action plans in case of guest health concerns, with the option of isolation, protective equipment, contact with medical services and transportation logistics.
• Special staff training – on following safety protocols and practices tailored to health regulations.
10. Hotel Health & Safety Manager
We have a health & safety manager in every hotel, with expertise in introducing new measures and in training all employees.
• Introduction of measures – responsible for introducing and updating the measures needed.
• Employee training – trains all employees on the procedures needed to protect other employees, guests and suppliers.
• Responsible for impact – responsible for using the highest possible level of Eco-responsibility in all new practices.
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Bed sheets not available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bed sheets available - no
- Room and bed type depend on availability check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Taormina Coast - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Corso Umberto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Taormina Roman Odeon - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Art and Popular Traditions - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chiesa Santa Caterina - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Corvaja - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo dei Congressi - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Porta Messina - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Giorgio Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Torre dell'Orologio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza IX April - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Giuseppe - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Pancrazio Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Taormina Cable Car - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Greek Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 66.4 km / 41.3 mi
Strait of Messina Airport (REG) - 79.9 km / 49.7 mi
The preferred airport for NH Collection Taormina is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA).