Hotel L'Orologio Venezia
Sestiere San Polo - Riva de L Ogio 1777, Venice, VE, Italy
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Prior to re-opening:
• The entire hotel will be cleaned as usual and will undergo a deep sanitization.
• The central air conditioning system, along with each individual unit in public and private
spaces will receive a complete disinfection.
Upon re-opening (check-in):
• The main entrance will have two separate entry and exit points. The reception desk will have two different stations where clients can speak with the receptionists, who will be wearing special face masks. There will be also a plastic frame between the 2 parties so that direct contact is avoided. Disinfectant devices will be placed at the entrance of the hotel. A screen at the reception desk will show what to do and how to act while in the hotel. Written information in Italian and in English will be available on the screen.
• Each arriving client will be escorted to his room using elevators or stairs. Elevators will be used only by clients and, if not of the same family, only one client will use the elevator at a time. The call buttons outside and inside the elevators have been covered by a special plastic product and can be washed and sanitized anytime we use it. The disinfection of the entire elevator will be done on a regular basis by our staff on duty.
• We will ask clients to keep their own key card for the entire stay in our Hotel. If they deliver the key to the front desk we will use a UV machine to sanitize it. This machine will also be used for sanitizing credit cards and IDs, as well as money in the case of cash payment. (Use of credit card will be encouraged.)
Upon re-opening (in-room):
• Disinfectant devices will be available at each floor. Individual sleeping rooms will be cleaned using the same procedure as before. They will then be sanitized using an ozone machine. Rooms will be cleaned on a daily basis, unless the guest prefers otherwise.
• Tea and coffee making facilities, iron board and iron, pen and laundry bag will be available only on request.
• Remote control for the TV will be sanitized every morning and at departure of the client
covered with a new plastic bag
• Mini bar will be empty but there will be a free supply of water in the room.
• Linen and towels for each departure will be immediately stockpiled in a plastic bag for the laundry service.
Upon re-opening (breakfast & bar service):
• Breakfast will be served as usual in our breakfast room. Tables will have seats for 2 or 4 if sharing the same room or from the same family.
• Part of the breakfast will be on the buffet: yogurt, cornflakes, milk (all in single portions). Butter and marmalade will be available at the table. Guests will have the chance to order eggs, fruit juices, cheese, salami from a menu on the table. A supply of bread and croissant will be delivered to the table, as well as tea, coffee, cappuccino.
• There will be a separate entrance and exit from the elevator and from the stairs. The serving staff will wear plastic shields, masks and gloves. The room will always have windows open and it will be thoroughly cleaned at the completion of service each day.
• Room service will be available for those who require breakfast served in the room, with no additional service charge.
• The bar will be open from 12:30/1:00pm until 9:00pm. There will be separate entrances and exits. Disinfectant devices will be available at each entrance and staff will wear plastic shields, masks and gloves.
• Tables will be disinfected after each use and periodically throughout the day by the staff on duty. It will be thoroughly cleaned again upon completion of the day’s service.
• According to the new laws we have required our purveyors to follow the same procedures we are following.
GOOD TO KNOW:
We are very happy to welcome your clients once again to the Hotel L’Orologio Venice.
What to expect:
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Bed sheets not available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting rooms available
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 43
DiningA complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Cassiano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel L'Orologio Venezia is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi