Hotel Palazzo Giovanelli e Gran Canal
Santa Croce, San Stae, 2070, Venice, VE, Italy
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
At the reception and in the other common areas, interpersonal distance is always guaranteed (at
least one meter between a person except relatives).
Information boards are posted to inform customers.
Alcoholic hand gel is available for guests.
All the rooms of the hotel are periodically sanitized.
Single use masks and gloves are available for guests.
CLEANING OF ROOMS AND COMMON ENVIRONMENTS
Daily cleaning is carried out according to the practice in use in the company, using detergents
suitable for the different types of material treated, in compliance with the instructions for use
provided by the manufacturers.
Cleaning and sanitization are carried out in a single process using products that have a dual
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
The air conditioning systems are cleaned and sanitized, based on the indications provided by the
producers and according to the indications of the Istituto Superiore della Sanità (ISS Covid-19
report n or 5/2020 of 21/04/2020).
The food served through room service is transferred to the floor on trays or by trolleys with closed
containers or equipped with a special lid.
MEETINGS, CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
Within the areas intended for meetings, conferences and events, as in other common areas,
interpersonal distance is always guaranteed (at least one meter between a person).
Whenever possible, a fixed numbered seat will be assigned to each participant, to be used for the
duration of the event.
Alcoholic hand gel is available for guests.
The rooms will be aired during the intervals between the work sessions and sanitized after each
MANAGEMENT OF A SYMPTOMATIC CASE GENERAL MEASURES
In the event that a person present in the Hotel (guest, associates, etc.) has symptoms of
respiratory infection (dry cough, fever, sore throat, breathing difficulties), he must promptly
communicate it to the company management.
The company management promptly informs the competent health authority (by contacting the
emergency numbers for Covid-19 indicated by the Region).
In order to minimize the risk of contagion, while waiting for the arrival of the sanitary workers, the
following measures must be taken:
- make him wear a surgical mask;
- minimize contacts with other people;
- direct it to his room or to an isolated environment with the door closed, ensuring adequate natural
- exclude the air recirculation system, if possible;
- any forms of assistance, connected to unspeakable needs, must be carried out by people in good
health, who use the appropriate personal protective equipment; in this case only, face protection
devices, clothing covers and FFP2 mask are used;
- wash your hands thoroughly with hydroalcoholic solution before and after contact with the person
or the environment; pay particular attention to the body surfaces that have possibly come into
contact with the patient's fluids (respiratory secretions, urine, feces);
- have the used paper tissues disposed of in a waterproof bag directly by the patient; the bag will
be disposed of in one with the infected materials produced during the medical activities of the
At the reception, a kit is available to use for those with symptoms of Covid-19 0 for those who care
for an affected person.
The kit includes the following items:
- FFP2 type masks;
- face protection; gloves (disposable); protective apron (disposable);
- full-length long-sleeved suit; shoe covers (disposable)
- germicidal disinfectant / wipes for cleaning surfaces and fabrics;
- disposable bag for biohazardous waste.
What to expect:
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Raised toilet seat
- Low-height counters/sink
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- Bed sheets not available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bed sheets available - no
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1500
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ca'Pesaro - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Cassiano - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Palazzo Giovanelli e Gran Canal is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi