Bairro Alto Hotel
Praca Luis De Camoes 2, Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
What to expect:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Braille signage
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- Electric kettle
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Covered parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 2005
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean & Safe (Portugal) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Covered valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Camoes Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fernando Pessoa Statue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fado in Chiado - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Sao Roque - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chiado Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Justa Elevator - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mercado da Ribeira - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Carmo Convent - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Rossio Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lisbon City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Figueira Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Foz Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rua Augusta Arch - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Liberty Avenue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Se - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Cascais (CAT) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bairro Alto Hotel is Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS).