Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only
Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Still to be finalised by the Fiji Government, all guests arriving to Fiji will have undergone a compulsory negative COVID-19 (RTPCR) test 72 hours prior to travel in order to board their aircraft and enter the country. Ahura Resorts will still require guests to undergo this test 72hrs prior to travel and a copy of the negative test results presented prior to checking in to the resorts.
2. All guests arriving in Fiji will also be screened and need to complete a COVID-19 health questionnaire on arrival at Nadi International Airport.
3. All guests are required to download the careFiji tracing app on arrival into the country. This is available in the Apple App store or Google Playstore and should be activated for the duration of your stay and your device taken everywhere with you.
4. Ahura Resorts will only be taking single-destination bookings and guests staying at our resorts will be required to come directly from the international airport to the resort with no pre mainland/other island resort stays.
5. Non-touch temperature checks of all guests will be taken by staff on arrival and at any time during their stay on request.
6. We request all guests supply their own masks and gloves for the duration of their stay if they feel it necessary.
7. We request all guests - adults and children - to practice responsible social distancing protocols at all times.
8. We request all guests to wash their hands and use the sanitizers provided in the public areas on a regular basis.
9. Any guest who becomes ill or displays symptoms of COVID-19 at any time must report this to the Resort Manager immediately.
To facilitate social distancing, both resorts will be operating initially on a reduced inventory - in other words, we will only be filling the resorts toa maximum capacity of 70%.
Working with internationally acclaimed ECOLAB who specialize in hospitality sanitation, revised hygiene procedures and protocols have been established specifically for all guest rooms and public areas focusing on increased cleaning and disinfecting of HIGH TOUCH POINT AREAS (HTPA).
Please note, that we are also following the Australian Government standards and requirements for the use of masks and gloves by staff in the Hospitality industry
All staff arriving on the island after days off will be temperature screened and all staff reporting for duty will be temperature screened daily.
All staff will receive ECOLAB revised training in all new HTPA protocols and procedures and are required to wash their hands or use
sanitizer every 60 minutes (for 20+ seconds) and after any activity using their hands.
All arrival rooms will undergo a DEEP CLEAN focusing on disinfecting and HTPA sanitizing including: all handles, television remotes, in-room control panels, light switches, toilet seats, nightstands, telephones, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring. A change-over of furniture fabrics, pillows and cushions will take place and air conditioning filters will be cleaned.
2. During your stay, rooms will be serviced daily with a focus on HTPA sanitizing.
3. If guests prefer not to have their rooms serviced by staff during their stay they should advise the Resort Manager or Operations Manager on arrival.
4. Hand sanitizer will be provided in all rooms for your use during your stay.
We will continue to follow strict international food safety and preparation standards with the following additions:
1. Guests will be required to hand sanitize upon entry prior and exit in the restaurant/s.
2. A new cleaning and sanitizing regime has been introduced focusing on HTPA during and between service periods.
3. There will be no buffets, BBQ evenings or cocktail evenings. All menus will be A la Carte.
4. Tables in all outlets will be set to facilitate social distancing requirements.
5. Kids Eat Free menu (Malolo Island Resort) will be plated and served from the kitchen.
6. Normal dining rules regarding table sizes will remain across both resorts.
5. We do not provide in-room dining services on either resort.
6. Guest cocktail evenings will be cancelled.
A new cleaning and sanitizing regime has been introduced focusing on public HTPA including Reception, Boutique, Guest lounges, Guest Toilets and Gymnasium (Likuliku resort only).
2. Hand sanitizer will be available for guests’ use at Reception, all restaurant and bar outlets, all public toilets and in the Kids Club at Malolo.
3. Public toilets will be serviced and cleaned every 2 hours.On arrival all guests will continue to receive complimentary fins.
These will be placed in a bag and will be for your use for the duration of your stay. All masks and snorkels will be sanitized before being allocated for use. Guests are encouraged to bring their own Mask and Snorkel equipment.
2. Activity excursion numbers will be reduced to facilitate social distancing.
A reduced Spa menu will continue to be available and guests and staff will be required to wear masks.
To comply with social distancing requirements, only two guests will be allowed to use the gymnasium at any one time.
2. After every use, guests will be required to contact the front desk using the gymnasium phone so a HTPA clean can take place before the next use.
The resorts have access to a doctor who is located in the nearby Solevu village on Malolo Island - 10 minutes boat ride away.
2. For serious emergencies, we evacuate to Nadi and use the resources and doctors from Zen Low’s Medical Centre. https://www.zensmedical.com/
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only in Malolo Island, you'll be on the waterfront and within the vicinity of Musket Cove Marina and Cloud 9 Fiji. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Tropica Island Ferry Terminal and North Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Dining Enjoy a satisfying meal at Fijiana Restaurant serving guests of Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- iPod docking station
- Electric kettle
- Beach bar
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2007
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 48
RecreationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tropica Island Ferry Terminal - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Musket Cove Marina - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Cloud 9 Fiji - 6.4 km / 4 mi
North Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Yanuya Village - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Tokoriki Island Beach - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Monuriki Island - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Tokoriki Island Port - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Momi Bay - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Denarau Beach - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Port Denarau - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Tivua Island - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nadi Intl. Airport (NAN) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Malololailai (PTF) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Mana (MNF) - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only is Nadi Intl. Airport (NAN).
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing