Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger
69-200 Pohakulana, Waikoloa, Hawaii, United States
Guests can try a different type of golf adventure at the Waimea Country Club. Located inside a eucalyptus forest on the Hilo side of the town of Waimea, the country club course is often cool and misty, even when it does not rain. Built on pastureland, the course is surrounded by cattle ranches, and golfers may see wild turkeys and pheasants as they play.
- Air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Sofa bed size - queen
- Individually decorated
- Furnished lanai
- Free local calls
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rice cooker
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Bed sheets not available
- Housekeeping (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Housekeeping on request
Two 18-hole championship golf courses - the adjacent Beach Golf Course and the nearby Kings' Golf Course - surround the Outrigger Fairway Villas. Guests of the Outrigger receive discounted access to both golf courses. On-site are a freeform infinity-edge swimming pool, a spa tub, a fitness center, and poolside gas grills.Adjacent to the Fairway Villas, the Kings' Shops brim with a variety of restaurants and upscale shops that sell resort wear, island gifts, and art.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 58
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 418.46 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit)
- Service fee: USD 67.83 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
DiningThis condominium-style resort does not have its own restaurant, but the adjacent Kings' Shops and nearby Waikoloa Beach Marriott offer numerous dining options.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kings Shops - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Genesis Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Waikōloa Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waikoloa Beach Golf Course - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dolphin Quest - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Waikoloa Kings Golf Course - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mauna Lani Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Great 4-D Movie Ride - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Puako Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Waialea Beach - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Puako Bay - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Waikola Village Golf Club - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Queen's Bath - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Hapuna Beach State Park - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Mauna Kea Beach - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kona Intl. Airport (KOA) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
The preferred airport for Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger is Kona Intl. Airport (KOA).
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Surfing/boogie boarding