Hilton Waikoloa Village
Hilton Waikoloa Village
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Our new hotel experience follows guests from pre-arrival to their journey home:
1. Before travel, guests can go to Hilton.com/cleanstay for details about what to expect. Property websites will also be updated with specific information and a pre-arrival email is sent outlining the procedures in place.
2. At check-in, Hilton Honors members can use the app to bypass the front desk. Non-Honors members will still stop at the desk, which has enhanced disinfectant features.
3. Lobby seating is spaced out to accommodate social distancing.
4. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property and at all elevators.
5. Rooms are closed with the CleanStay seal to show they’ve been cleaned and inspected according to our new procedures.
6. Dining areas are spaced out for social distancing; some brands will still offer to-go options instead of seated.
7. Fitness centers have been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
8. To check-out, guests can use the app or call the front desk before leaving.
9. If shuttles are in-use, disinfectant wipes will be available.
What are the CleanStay enhancements?
- The Hilton CleanStay room seal will be placed on room doors after they've been cleaned and inspected. Special attention is paid to the most frequently touched areas like light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats. IItems like pens and paper are removed and disinfecting wipes will be provided for guest use.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries will be available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- Rooms will be cleaned following our CleanStay procedures before arrival, but will no longer follow the daily standard during stays. At all our hotels in the Americas, guests can indicate their cleaning frequency preferences at check-in. For luxury brands in international locations and all brands in China, the standard remains to be cleaned daily. Guests can still choose to opt-out and change the cadence.
- Fitness centers may be closed for cleaning multiple times daily. Equipment will be properly adjusted and placed to enable physical distancing, and the number of guests in the center may be limited.
- Pool and pool areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, and physical distancing measures will be in place.
- In restaurants, seating will be spaced to ensure proper physical distancing and biodegradable, disposable dishes / utensils will be available upon request.
- During breakfast, restaurants will offer a range of options including grab & go, pre-plated covered items, à la carte and assisted service. When ordering room service, guests will experience contactless delivery, with orders and single-use serviceware placed outside their door.
- Hotel Team Members will wear an additional layer of personal protective equipment when cleaning to protect their well-being.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Waikoloa, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Hapuna Beach State Park and Dolphin Quest. This 4-star resort is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Mauna Kea Beach and 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Kua Bay. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 647 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Rooms have private lanais. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 13 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wind down with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- On private beach
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 13
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1988
- Total number of rooms - 647
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dolphin Quest - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Waikōloa Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kings Shops - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Genesis Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Waikoloa Beach Golf Course - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Waikoloa Kings Golf Course - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mauna Lani Beach - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Great 4-D Movie Ride - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Puako Beach - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Waialea Beach - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Puako Bay - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Hapuna Beach State Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Waikola Village Golf Club - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Queen's Bath - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Mauna Kea Beach - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl. Airport (KOA) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Waikoloa Village is Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl. Airport (KOA).
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Jet skiing
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction