Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado by Outrigger
2661 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
At the south end of the property are the Stones of Moemoe, steeped in legend, and uncovered when the resort was built in the 1970s. The complimentary History and Legends Tour (twice weekly, reservations required) starts at the neighboring Royal Lahaina Resort and explains the stones' cultural significance.
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- No housekeeping
- Ice maker
- Housekeeping on request
- Paper towels
Wedged on a hillside between the fourth and sixth fairways of the North Kaanapali Resort golf course, this Maui condo resort is five-minute walk from a sandy beach and the 65 shops and restaurants of Whaler's Village. The complimentary Kaanapali resort shuttle stops at the hotel.
The condo property has three outdoor pools, barbecue grills, a sundries store, an activities desk, and shuffleboard courts. The front desk can assist with fax and copy services. Special rates for the golf courses may be available and must be arranged through the front desk upon arrival.
$7 per 24-hour period. Open air or garage.
Fee does not include tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free beach shuttle
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 60 per accommodation, per stay. This fee does not apply to children under 1 year of age.
- Cleaning fee: USD 359.27 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit)
- Resort fee: USD 20.69 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
DiningThe hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaanapali Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
May's Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Black Rock - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Whalers Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Whalers Village Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Keka'a Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Honokowai Beach Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kahekili Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kahana Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Baby Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Costantino Art Gallery - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Outlets of Maui - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Warren & Annabelle's Magic! - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Maui Theater - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
West Maui Airport (JHM) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado by Outrigger is Kahului, HI Airport (OGG).
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction