Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado by Outrigger
2661 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
At the south end of the property are the Stones of Moemoe, steeped in legend, and uncovered when the resort was built in the 1970s. The complimentary History and Legends Tour (twice weekly, reservations required) starts at the neighboring Royal Lahaina Resort and explains the stones' cultural significance.
- Cleaning supplies
- Separate dining area
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- Ice maker
- Paper towels
- Sofa bed
Wedged on a hillside between the fourth and sixth fairways of the North Kaanapali Resort golf course, this Maui condo resort is five-minute walk from a sandy beach and the 65 shops and restaurants of Whaler's Village. The complimentary Kaanapali resort shuttle stops at the hotel.
The condo property has three outdoor pools, barbecue grills, a sundries store, an activities desk, and shuffleboard courts. The front desk can assist with fax and copy services. Special rates for the golf courses may be available and must be arranged through the front desk upon arrival.
$7 per 24-hour period. Open air or garage.
Fee does not include tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Free beach shuttle
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Jet skiing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/bodyboarding nearby
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Off-street parking
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 65 per accommodation, per stay. This fee does not apply to children under 1 year of age.
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
DiningThe hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Skyline Eco Adventure - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kaanapali Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
May's Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Whalers Village - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Black Rock - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Whalers Village Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kahekili Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kaanapali Kai Course at Kaanapali Golf Resort - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Drums of the Pacific Lu au - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shoreline Snuba - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
West Maui Parasail - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hanakaoo Beach Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Keka'a Beach - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Honokowai Beach Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului Airport (OGG) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
West Maui Airport (JHM) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction