Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Our new hotel experience follows guests from pre-arrival to their journey home:
1. Before travel, guests can go to Hilton.com/cleanstay for details about what to expect. Property websites will also be updated with specific information and a pre-arrival email is sent outlining the procedures in place.
2. At check-in, Hilton Honors members can use the app to bypass the front desk. Non-Honors members will still stop at the desk, which has enhanced disinfectant features.
3. Lobby seating is spaced out to accommodate social distancing.
4. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property and at all elevators.
5. Rooms are closed with the CleanStay seal to show they’ve been cleaned and inspected according to our new procedures.
6. Dining areas are spaced out for social distancing; some brands will still offer to-go options instead of seated.
7. Fitness centers have been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
8. To check-out, guests can use the app or call the front desk before leaving.
9. If shuttles are in-use, disinfectant wipes will be available.
What are the CleanStay enhancements?
- The Hilton CleanStay room seal will be placed on room doors after they've been cleaned and inspected. Special attention is paid to the most frequently touched areas like light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats. IItems like pens and paper are removed and disinfecting wipes will be provided for guest use.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries will be available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- Rooms will be cleaned following our CleanStay procedures before arrival, but will no longer follow the daily standard during stays. At all our hotels in the Americas, guests can indicate their cleaning frequency preferences at check-in. For luxury brands in international locations and all brands in China, the standard remains to be cleaned daily. Guests can still choose to opt-out and change the cadence.
- Fitness centers may be closed for cleaning multiple times daily. Equipment will be properly adjusted and placed to enable physical distancing, and the number of guests in the center may be limited.
- Pool and pool areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, and physical distancing measures will be in place.
- In restaurants, seating will be spaced to ensure proper physical distancing and biodegradable, disposable dishes / utensils will be available upon request.
- During breakfast, restaurants will offer a range of options including grab & go, pre-plated covered items, à la carte and assisted service. When ordering room service, guests will experience contactless delivery, with orders and single-use serviceware placed outside their door.
- Hotel Team Members will wear an additional layer of personal protective equipment when cleaning to protect their well-being.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Kihei (Wailea), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Wailea Beach and Keawakapu Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kamaole Beach Park 3 and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Makena State Park Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 776 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 9 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Grab a bite at Grand Dining Room, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 5 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kihei? This resort features 28000 square feet (2601 square meters) of event facilities.
- Air conditioning
- LED TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Furnished lanai
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Video-game console
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Club level room
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 9
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designer stores on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Swim-up bar
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 1991
- Total number of rooms - 776
- Number of floors - 9
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shops at Wailea - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ulua Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ulua Beach Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Wailea Blue Golf Course - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mokapu Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Polo Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Palauea Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Po'olenalena Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Keawakapu Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Emerald Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Gold Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Chang's Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Makena Landing Park - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Kamaole Beach Park 3 - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
West Maui Airport (JHM) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
Hana, HI (HNM) - 99.9 km / 62 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is Kahului, HI Airport (OGG).
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction