Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei, Hawaii, United States
Destination Entry Requirements
Our new hotel experience follows guests from pre-arrival to their journey home:
1. Before travel, guests can go to Hilton.com/cleanstay for details about what to expect. Property websites will also be updated with specific information and a pre-arrival email is sent outlining the procedures in place.
2. At check-in, Hilton Honors members can use the app to bypass the front desk. Non-Honors members will still stop at the desk, which has enhanced disinfectant features.
3. Lobby seating is spaced out to accommodate social distancing.
4. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property and at all elevators.
5. Rooms are closed with the CleanStay seal to show they’ve been cleaned and inspected according to our new procedures.
6. Dining areas are spaced out for social distancing; some brands will still offer to-go options instead of seated.
7. Fitness centers have been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
8. To check-out, guests can use the app or call the front desk before leaving.
9. If shuttles are in-use, disinfectant wipes will be available.
What are the CleanStay enhancements?
- The Hilton CleanStay room seal will be placed on room doors after they've been cleaned and inspected. Special attention is paid to the most frequently touched areas like light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats. IItems like pens and paper are removed and disinfecting wipes will be provided for guest use.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries will be available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- Rooms will be cleaned following our CleanStay procedures before arrival, but will no longer follow the daily standard during stays. At all our hotels in the Americas, guests can indicate their cleaning frequency preferences at check-in. For luxury brands in international locations and all brands in China, the standard remains to be cleaned daily. Guests can still choose to opt-out and change the cadence.
- Fitness centers may be closed for cleaning multiple times daily. Equipment will be properly adjusted and placed to enable physical distancing, and the number of guests in the center may be limited.
- Pool and pool areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, and physical distancing measures will be in place.
- In restaurants, seating will be spaced to ensure proper physical distancing and biodegradable, disposable dishes / utensils will be available upon request.
- During breakfast, restaurants will offer a range of options including grab & go, pre-plated covered items, à la carte and assisted service. When ordering room service, guests will experience contactless delivery, with orders and single-use serviceware placed outside their door.
- Hotel Team Members will wear an additional layer of personal protective equipment when cleaning to protect their well-being.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Mobile key entry
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished lanai
- Ceiling fan
- Bedsheets provided
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Digital TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Premium bedding
- Wireless internet access
- Club level room
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathtub only
- Sofa bed
- Separate dining area
- Walkway to water
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 9
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Designer stores on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Number of swim-up bars - 1
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor furniture
- Year Built - 1991
- Total number of rooms - 776
- Number of floors - 9
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shops at Wailea - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ulua Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ulua Beach Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Wailea Blue Golf Course - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mokapu Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Polo Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Palauea Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Po'olenalena Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Keawakapu Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Emerald Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Gold Golf Course - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Chang's Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Makena Landing Park - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Kamaole Beach Park 3 - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului Airport (OGG) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
West Maui Airport (JHM) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
Hana, HI (HNM) - 99.9 km / 62.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is Kahului Airport (OGG).
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction