Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Our new hotel experience follows guests from pre-arrival to their journey home:
1. Before travel, guests can go to Hilton.com/cleanstay for details about what to expect. Property websites will also be updated with specific information and a pre-arrival email is sent outlining the procedures in place.
2. At check-in, Hilton Honors members can use the app to bypass the front desk. Non-Honors members will still stop at the desk, which has enhanced disinfectant features.
3. Lobby seating is spaced out to accommodate social distancing.
4. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property and at all elevators.
5. Rooms are closed with the CleanStay seal to show they’ve been cleaned and inspected according to our new procedures.
6. Dining areas are spaced out for social distancing; some brands will still offer to-go options instead of seated.
7. Fitness centers have been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
8. To check-out, guests can use the app or call the front desk before leaving.
9. If shuttles are in-use, disinfectant wipes will be available.
What are the CleanStay enhancements?
- The Hilton CleanStay room seal will be placed on room doors after they've been cleaned and inspected. Special attention is paid to the most frequently touched areas like light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats. IItems like pens and paper are removed and disinfecting wipes will be provided for guest use.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries will be available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- Rooms will be cleaned following our CleanStay procedures before arrival, but will no longer follow the daily standard during stays. At all our hotels in the Americas, guests can indicate their cleaning frequency preferences at check-in. For luxury brands in international locations and all brands in China, the standard remains to be cleaned daily. Guests can still choose to opt-out and change the cadence.
- Fitness centers may be closed for cleaning multiple times daily. Equipment will be properly adjusted and placed to enable physical distancing, and the number of guests in the center may be limited.
- Pool and pool areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, and physical distancing measures will be in place.
- In restaurants, seating will be spaced to ensure proper physical distancing and biodegradable, disposable dishes / utensils will be available upon request.
- During breakfast, restaurants will offer a range of options including grab & go, pre-plated covered items, à la carte and assisted service. When ordering room service, guests will experience contactless delivery, with orders and single-use serviceware placed outside their door.
- Hotel Team Members will wear an additional layer of personal protective equipment when cleaning to protect their well-being.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea in Kihei (Wailea), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Keawakapu Beach and 5 minutes from Wailea Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Kamaole Beach Park 3 and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Molokini. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Amenities Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the resort's coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the swim-up bar. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Kihei? This resort has facilities measuring 100000 square feet (9290 square meters), including conference space.
- Separate dining area
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Number of living rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free wired Internet
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Second bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Swim-up bar
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 100000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2008
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 2
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shops at Wailea - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wailea Blue Golf Course - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ulua Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ulua Beach Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mokapu Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Polo Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Palauea Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Po'olenalena Beach - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Wailea Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Emerald Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wailea Gold Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Keawakapu Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Chang's Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Makena Landing Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kamaole Beach Park 2 - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
West Maui Airport (JHM) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
Hana, HI (HNM) - 100 km / 62.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is Kahului, HI Airport (OGG).
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction