Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui
Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui
A little reef cove in front of Building Four of the Wailea Beach Resort, Marriott Maui is home to a population of Hawaiian green sea turtles, which are listed as an endangered species. While touching the animals is against federal law, guests can observe the turtles from a distance.
With a stay at Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui in Kihei (Wailea), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Wailea Beach and 6 minutes from Keawakapu Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Kamaole Beach Park 3 and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Makena Beach State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 547 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private lanais. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at KAPA Bar & Grill, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Wind down with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 630 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This resort has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Number of bathrooms -
- Smart TV
Set against Wailea's hillside, Wailea Beach Resort, Marriott Maui is within a quarter-mile of the Shops at Wailea and from the three championship courses of the Wailea Golf Club. The resort's activities desk can assist with golf tee times and appointments at Wailea's Tennis Center.
This Wailea resort's pool areas feature a new infinity edged pool with a panoramic view of the Pacific, three spa tubs, and a children's section with water slides. A small fitness center provides free weights, cardio, and strength-training equipment.
Island-style lunch and dinner are served at a poolside bar and grill, and a poolside snack bar offers smoothies and light fare.
The Wailea Beach Marriott also has a full-service Starbucks on-site.
The resort features the a mandatory $30.00 (plus tax) daily Resort Activity Passport (RAP) program, which offers guests considerable savings over the value of services included. The RAP card is presented to each guest upon check-in, and includes:
- Unlimited U.S. Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls ($1.00/call value)
- Outgoing Domestic U.S. Fax Service (up to 20 pages)
- Wireless In-Room Internet
- 30-minute Photo Session with 5”X7” Souvenir Photo
- Choice of Two Welcome Mai Tai drinks per room per stay, Kumu Bar & Grill OR Two Cups of Starbucks Coffee per room per stay, redeemable at Starbucks or oceanfront at Whale’s Tale Juice & Sunset Hut
- Daily Fitness Classes
- Daily Hawaiian Cultural Activities
- Bicycle Rental (2 per day / 1 hour free)
- Bottled Water daily (2 per day)
- Shell Lei Greeting
- Shuttle (within Wailea resort area, 7A-11PM)
- 15% discount on Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- 20% discount on FedEx and UPS Shipping through Akamai Business Center
- Grandes' Gem – 10% discount on jewelry purchase (excludes special events) and complimentary jewelry cleaning from 1pm – 5pm
- Mala Wailea Restaurant – 20% discount in Restaurant, Dinner only. Dine-in only. Not valid in Migrant lounge and bar or on holidays. Not valid on Prix Fixe, Tasting, Mala Specials, or Special Event Menus. Not valid on beverages or in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Maluhia Pool – 10% discount on full Cabana & Casabella rentals. Dial “0” for reservations; subject to availability.
- Mandara Spa – 10% discount on 50-minute service
- Pool Side Concierge & Activities – 20% discount off boogie board rental, paddle board rental; 10% discount off ocean side cabanas; 10% off activity of the day; free introductory scuba lesson ($30 value). Visit the Wailele Towel Hut at the Children’s Pool for reservations.
$35 plus tax per 24-hour period. Parking garage or outdoor lot with in/out privileges.
$25 plus tax per 24-hour period charge. Parking garage or outdoor lot with in/out privileges.
Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
Resort Activities Program fee will be paid directly to the Hotel by the guest.
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms -
- Number of floors -
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built
- Number of restaurants -
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Golf course on site
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Number of spa tubs -
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges -
- Number of poolside bars -
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
Number of buildings: 7
Number of floors: 8
Number of suites: 47 suites
Number of rooms: 499 rooms
RecreationTwo separate pool areas include a children's area with water slides, and terraced decks with an infinity pool. A fitness center provides free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment.
On adjacent Wailea Beach, an activities center rents snorkel and scuba sets, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, umbrellas, and other beach gear. Within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of the hotel are Wailea Golf Club's 3 18-hole championship courses and the 11-court Wailea Tennis Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction