Coconut Waikiki Hotel
450 Lewers Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
What to expect:
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Balcony or patio
- Housekeeping on request
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pet-friendly room
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 10
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Market Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ala Moana Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
The preferred airport for Coconut Waikiki Hotel is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).