Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Friday night fireworks fronting the resort after sundown.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Our new hotel experience follows guests from pre-arrival to their journey home:
1. Before travel, guests can go to Hilton.com/cleanstay for details about what to expect. Property websites will also be updated with specific information and a pre-arrival email is sent outlining the procedures in place.
2. At check-in, Hilton Honors members can use the app to bypass the front desk. Non-Honors members will still stop at the desk, which has enhanced disinfectant features.
3. Lobby seating is spaced out to accommodate social distancing.
4. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property and at all elevators.
5. Rooms are closed with the CleanStay seal to show they’ve been cleaned and inspected according to our new procedures.
6. Dining areas are spaced out for social distancing; some brands will still offer to-go options instead of seated.
7. Fitness centers have been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
8. To check-out, guests can use the app or call the front desk before leaving.
9. If shuttles are in-use, disinfectant wipes will be available.
What are the CleanStay enhancements?
- The Hilton CleanStay room seal will be placed on room doors after they've been cleaned and inspected. Special attention is paid to the most frequently touched areas like light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats. IItems like pens and paper are removed and disinfecting wipes will be provided for guest use.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries will be available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- Rooms will be cleaned following our CleanStay procedures before arrival, but will no longer follow the daily standard during stays. At all our hotels in the Americas, guests can indicate their cleaning frequency preferences at check-in. For luxury brands in international locations and all brands in China, the standard remains to be cleaned daily. Guests can still choose to opt-out and change the cadence.
- Fitness centers may be closed for cleaning multiple times daily. Equipment will be properly adjusted and placed to enable physical distancing, and the number of guests in the center may be limited.
- Pool and pool areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, and physical distancing measures will be in place.
- In restaurants, seating will be spaced to ensure proper physical distancing and biodegradable, disposable dishes / utensils will be available upon request.
- During breakfast, restaurants will offer a range of options including grab & go, pre-plated covered items, à la carte and assisted service. When ordering room service, guests will experience contactless delivery, with orders and single-use serviceware placed outside their door.
- Hotel Team Members will wear an additional layer of personal protective equipment when cleaning to protect their well-being.
- Furnished balcony
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Braille signage
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Linens provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Video-game console
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- MP3 docking station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom grab bars
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Number of spa tubs - 4
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 13935
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Designer stores on site
- Art gallery on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- Number of poolside bars - 3
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 9
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 150000
- Banquet hall
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 1961
- Total number of rooms - 2860
- Number of floors - 35
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Gray's Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Waikiki Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
International Market Place - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
- Bicycle rentals
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing