Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa in Hadahaa, you'll be on the waterfront and minutes from Hadahaa Beach. This 5-star resort is within the region of Falhumaafushi Dock and Kodahuttaa Island. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPads and minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Dining Enjoy international cuisine at The Drift, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Furnished patio
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
An environmentally conscious resort with building planning & design certification by EC3 Global/Green Globe, the award winning Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is also recognized by Silver EarthCheck. Visitors will be enchanted by the beautiful underwater zoo, mere steps away from the beach and villas, located in the resorts thriving house reef full of vibrant and colorful sea life. The Maldivian-inspired Vidhun Spa Village has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples treatments and offers a variety of holistic beauty and massage treatments with herbal and botanical ingredients sourced locally from the island and the sea. Spa services include massage, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa also provides guests a 24 hour fitness facility equipped with Techno Gym equipment including free weights. A wide variety of private and group Yoga and Meditation classes are available. Visitors can enjoy happy hour at The Bar and unwind with a cocktail, a complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free beach cabanas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Year Built - 2009
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 320.32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 340.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 170.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 590.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 295.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 520 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 430 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
DiningGuests are offered a complimentary a la carte breakfast each morning. 24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hadahaa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Falhumaafushi Dock - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kodahuttaa Island - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Gadhdhoo Beach - 24.1 km / 14.9 mi
Kooddoo Harbor - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Maguhdhuvva Port - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Maguhdhuvva Beach - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Robinson Club Island Dock - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 409.2 km / 254.2 mi
Kooddoo (GKK) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is Male (MLE-Velana Intl.).
- Boat launch
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding