Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
North Huvadhoo, Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Hadahaa, Maldives
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Furnished patio
- Ceiling fan
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Private pool
- Private plunge pool
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
An environmentally conscious resort with building planning & design certification by EC3 Global/Green Globe, the award winning Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is also recognized by Silver EarthCheck. Visitors will be enchanted by the beautiful underwater zoo, mere steps away from the beach and villas, located in the resorts thriving house reef full of vibrant and colorful sea life. The Maldivian-inspired Vidhun Spa Village has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples treatments and offers a variety of holistic beauty and massage treatments with herbal and botanical ingredients sourced locally from the island and the sea. Spa services include massage, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa also provides guests a 24 hour fitness facility equipped with Techno Gym equipment including free weights. A wide variety of private and group Yoga and Meditation classes are available. Visitors can enjoy happy hour at The Bar and unwind with a cocktail, a complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Picnic area
- Couples/private dining
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Full-service spa
- Number of beach bars - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free beach cabanas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Year Built - 2009
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 550 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 475 (one-way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 320.32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 340.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 170.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 590.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 295.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 6.00 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 550 (roundtrip)
- Airplane and boat transfer per child: USD 475 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
DiningGuests are offered a complimentary a la carte breakfast each morning. 24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hadahaa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Falhumaafushi Dock - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kodahuttaa Island - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Gadhdhoo Beach - 24.1 km / 14.9 mi
Kooddoo Harbor - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Maguhdhuvva Port - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Maguhdhuvva Beach - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Robinson Club Island Dock - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Velana Intl. Airport (MLE) - 409.2 km / 254.2 mi
Kooddoo (GKK) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is Velana Intl. Airport (MLE).
- Boat launch
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding