Guest can book the W Yacht, luxe traditional 2 mast Gullet with 2 cabins (24m with 3 sales) for day & overnight charters to Hammerhead Shark Point. Try out night snorkeling for an exciting new snorkeling adventure.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location Located in Fesdu Island, W Maldives is within a 5-minute drive of Great Banyan Tree and Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine. This 5-star resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ranveli Beach and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Maafushivaru Island Jetty. Rooms Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 77 guestrooms, featuring private plunge pools and plasma televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars (stocked with some free items). Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Dining Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Mobile key entry
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Furnished patio
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Lowered locks/deadbolt
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private plunge pool
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Lever door handles
- Premium bedding
- Wheelchair accessible
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
Experience ultimate pampering with lavish Maldivian living. Unwind at the innovative AWAY® Spa. Go gourmet at any of the six dining venues and explore the world beneath the waves. Discover true relaxation at the AWAY Spa. Reminiscent of a dhoni, a traditional Maldivian boat sporting elegant forms and vibrant sails, the spa takes guests on a journey of transformation. A massage, body wrap, sunburn soother, perhaps immersions in tropical therapies or individual cleaning steam baths, the world is your oyster as you indulge. FIT – Need a workout? Try the fully equipped gym or look at the Calendar of Events to see when the Body Contact, Stretching or Sunset Body & Mid Yoga classes are scheduled. WET – Aqua Aerobics, Pool Games or just lazily lounging in our freshwater pool. The infinity edge pool is the place to see and be seen. WORDS – A comprehensive library of books and DVDs can be checked out here. Two computers are also available if you absolutely need to contact the outside world. W LOUNGE – While waiting for the seaplane in Male, guests can relax in comfy chairs, sip from tempting libations or enjoy light gourmet bites.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Couples/private dining
- Private picnics
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Year Built - 2006
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer to the property via floatplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 385
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 192 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 490
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 245 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 505 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 267 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
DiningThere is an eclectic mix of 6 bars and restaurants at the W Maldives.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fesdu House Reef - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Great Banyan Tree - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ranveli Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maafushivaru Island Jetty - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Villingilivaru Island Pier - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sunset Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maaya Thila - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Holi Faru Dive Site - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Madivaru Finolhu - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Adivaru Thila Dive Site - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Big Blue Dive Site - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ukulhas Fushi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Beyru Kandu Dive Site - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction