Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Rangali Island, Rangali Island, South Ari Atoll, Maldives
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Our promise to ensure the health and safety of our guests begins from the moment they arrive to the Maldives. Team Members at the airport and the lounge all work towards creating a safe journey to the resort and until they depart.
• It is mandatory for all the Team Members of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and face masks when they are on duty.
• Guests will be greeted in front of the arrival gate by a Team Member holding the resort signage. As they wait, they will maintain an appropriate distance from representatives of other resorts.
• Physical contact, such as shaking of hands with guests, is strictly prohibited.
• For handling luggage, the representative will wipe the trolley and luggage handle with sanitizing wipes before escorting guests to the seaplane check-in area.
• The Airport Manager will maintain a log of daily temperature checks of every Team Member on duty.
• Velana International Airport is equipped and prepared to welcome travelers, with specific measures in place such as social distancing marks and thermal cameras.
Seaplane carry-on/Hand luggage allowance
In light of the measures and protocols advised by the government of Maldives, the Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) reviewed the hand-luggage allowance per passenger during transfer:
• “Under the NEW NORMAL guidelines, TMA is taking special measures to ensure that all luggage have to undergo a disinfectant process after check-in, as a safe guard to protect any possible contamination. Hence, the reason of implementing the 3kg hand luggage guideline to allow guests to carry only their essential belongings onboard the aircraft, which would remain with the guest during their flight and avoid additional touch points.”
• The total luggage weight allowed per passenger (check-in and hand luggage) remain at 30kg. However, carry-on/hand luggage is now only limited to 3kg. Additional weight will be charge as per the contract.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
• Guests will be requested to provide the resort with a scanned copy of their passports prior to arrival to minimize contact on-site at check-in.
• Guest will be provided with a QR code to access the resort map and information digitally.
• Sensor automated sanitizer dispensers are accessible at the welcome pavilion and throughout the resort for ease.
• Upon arrival, temperature checks will be performed at the welcome pavilion. Records of these checks will be maintained for reference.
• The resort offers a clinic with an in-house Doctor available to assist guests throughout their stay.
• During departure, the resort will display the final bill on the in-villa television and have a copy ready for guests’ sign-off.
GUEST VILLAS & PUBLIC AREAS
• All Team Members will use gloves and masks at all times along with appropriate PPE where fnecessary.
• Appropriate disinfectant will be used to clean all surfaces. Sprays will be used on all surfaces and other inaccessible areas of all check-out villas.
• The resort has added an extra measure of assurance by placing a Hilton CleanStay room seal on villa doors. This indicates to guests that their villa has not been accessed after being thoroughly cleaned.
• High touch areas like lights, lamps, switches, electronic controls, handles, knobs, major bathroom surfaces, climate control panels, remote controls, telephones, clocks, bath amenities, tables, desks, nightstands, irons, safes, and, food and beverage amenities will all have extra disinfection measure in place.
• Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas.
• An appropriate disinfectant will be used on buggies after every use.
• Buggy drivers will wear protective gloves and masks while driving.
• Sanitizing wipes will be available in the buggy for guest-use.
• Only guests from one villa are allowed on the buggy at one time.
• Please do not sit on the seat next to the driver to ensure social distancing.
AT THE RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Information about our enhanced safety and hygiene practices will be displayed at all restaurants and bars.
• Hand sanitizers will be available for guest use.
• Team members will wear appropriate protective gear, including gloves, masks, and face-shields, at all times.
• All dishes and beverages will be covered and removed once served to the guest.
• We will offer a-la-carte dining and bar experiences throughout the resort, as well as contactless in-villa dining service.
• Seating capacity will be reduced to allow tables to be spaced at least three-feet apart.
• Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
WATER SPORTS AND EXCURSIONS
• Equipment will be cleaned daily using an appropriate disinfectant.
• Hand sanitizers will be available in the boat for guests’ use.
• All dishes and beverages served during excursions will be covered and opened only after being served to the guest.
• Used linens and towels will be replaced after each trip.
• Excursion boats will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after every trip.
• Temperature screening will be performed upon registration.
• The Majaa Explorers Hub team will all wear gloves and masks at all times.
• Hand washing procedures will be followed before and after every activity for kids and Team Members.
• Consuming food at the Majaa Explorer’s Hub will not be allowed.
• Sanitizing sprays will be used on all surfaces and objects regularly.
• Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
GUEST ARRIVAL AT THE SPA
• Temperature screening will be performed on all guests.
• Touchpoint areas will be regularly disinfected and hand sanitizer will be available at the reception.
• Team members will wear gloves and masks at all times.
TREATMENT ROOMS & GUEST JOURNEY
• Guests will be advised to take a shower before the treatment.
• Guests will be offered a face mask before the treatment.
• Spa therapists will use a face mask throughout the treatment. They will wash and sanitize their hands before and after each treatment.
• Spa equipment used will be sanitized with disinfectant and a UV sterilizing machines.
• Rooms will be given extra clean up time between treatments.
• Used linen will be removed immediately after each treatment.
• Treatment rooms will be aired out regularly for enhanced air circulation.
• Temperature checks will be performed on Spa team members before duty.
- Air conditioning
- Wardrobe or closet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Furnished patio
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Lockers available
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shared microwave
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Beach bar
- Couples/private dining
- Designer stores on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1997
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 151
Dining24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malhoss Thila - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bikini Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dhangethi Port - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Thun'di - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Boat launch
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction