COMO Cocoa Island
Cocoa Island, South Male Atoll, Makunufushi, Maldives
- Air conditioning
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Pillow menu
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Partially open bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Wheelchair accessible
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Day bed
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on a tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Cocoa Island, be pampered with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness facility. COMO Shambhala Retreat has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic treatments.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2002
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 350 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 160.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 290
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 145 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 290
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 145 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 425
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 212.5 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 6.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
DiningRoom service (during limited hours) is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Biyadoo Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maafushi Reef - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Maafushi Mosque - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Maafushi Harbor - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kandooma Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Maldives Islamic Centre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sultans Surf Spot - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction