Fiesta Inn Centro Historico
Av. Juarez 76, Col. Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 2003
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 260 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teatro Metropólitan - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Paseo de la Reforma - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Alameda Central - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Franz Mayer - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Madero Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Torre Latinoamericana - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palacio de Bellas Artes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Ciudadela - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palacio Postal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Monument to the Revolution - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Interactive Museum of Economics - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Zocalo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Plaza de la Constitucion - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Arena Mexico - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX) - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 58.4 km / 36.3 mi
The preferred airport for Fiesta Inn Centro Historico is Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX).