La Casa Que Canta
Camino Escénico a Playa La ropa S/N, Playa La Ropa, Zihuatanejo, GRO, Mexico
- Wardrobe or closet
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Balcony or patio
- Free WiFi
- Bed sheets not available
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Bed sheets available - no
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1087 square feet (101 square meters) include exhibit space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 10 km and a round trip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2011.
- Express check-in
- Couples/private dining
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor furniture
- Year Built - 1992
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
DiningRoom service (during limited hours) is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zihuatanejo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Ropa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Madera Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kioto Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Principal Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Municipal Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fisherman's Walk - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Virgin of the Tree - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Playa Contramar - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Las Gatas Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
King's Reef - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Contramar Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Vista Hermosa Beach - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Ixtapa Golf Course - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for La Casa Que Canta is Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl. Airport (ZIH) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction