Fiesta Americana - Merida
Paseo Montejo No. 451, Esq. Av. Colon Col. Centro, Mérida, YUC, Mexico
Santa Lucia Park, 10 blocks from the hotel on Calle 60, the street leading to Merida's historical central square, is the site of a concert every Thursday night.
What to expect:
One level above a street-level shopping mall and accessible by escalator, the contemporary hotel features an atrium with stained-glass ceiling. Terracotta arches and wrought-iron chandeliers recall the colonial-era design favored in early 20th-century Merida. Popular with business travelers, the hotel also serves leisure travelers who are exploring the Yucatán Peninsula.
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
Including a 25-person spa tub in a glass-wall pavilion, a complimentary fitness center also includes women's and men's locker rooms with saunas and steam rooms and a workout room with cardio machines, Universal gym, and free weights. Massage, facials, and body treatment (surcharges) are offered in the fitness center's spa-services side. A supervised children’s club provides complimentary activities in summer and on weekends. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and near the swimming pool. A business center contains computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Number of floors - 6
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 299 for adults and MXN 149 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de Montejo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Paseo 60 - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casa Montes Molina Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yucatan International Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
U.S. Consulate Merida - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Centro Medico de las Americas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Monument to the Fatherland - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Toros de Merida - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anthropology and History Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Santa Ana Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Remate de Paseo Montejo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Park of the Americas - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Casino La Cima - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Merida English Library - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Jose Peon Contreras Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Fiesta Americana - Merida is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. Airport (MID) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi