Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We are pleased to announce that, today, AMResorts® launches its new CleanComplete Verification™ 360-degree quality and hygiene program for all its branded properties. The campaign will focus on our commitment to guest wellbeing as we redefine the all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® resort experience with even higher safety and hygiene standards. Its purpose is to instill confidence and peace of mind during the vacation selection process and especially for future vacations at an AMResorts® branded property, which will in turn continue to foster and strengthen guest loyalty.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards® certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented the industry’s latest Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit solution, through Cristal International Standards’® POSI-check. All AMResorts® branded properties also employ FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
The campaign started internally with a webinar to ensure staff and employees are well versed in the elevated approach to hygiene protocols and procedures. From there, an all-encompassing external campaign starts today—a press release is being distributed, materials are being created for inclusion in guest rooms, and a video is being deployed, along with a landing page that will showcase the elements.
OUR PROMISE TO GUESTS.
At the center of the campaign is our new CleanComplete VerificationTM, a 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure, including:
• Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Check-in health procedures upon arrival at a resort, including temperature and health check at a Hygiene Check-In station, cleaning of the lobby with high-level disinfectant every hour, and sanitation of luggage and personal electronic devices.
• Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
• Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts, including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
• Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
• Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and increase hygiene techniques.
• Behind the Scenes – Back of House Activity: New staff positions to oversee health measures, including regular wellness training for all personnel, sanitization of office and back of house areas, regular tests of pools and water systems, a designated drop-off and sanitation area for supplies, laundry protocols to control temperature, and use of high-level cleaning products.
• See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
• Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Third-Party Verification: Certification by the Cristal International Standards® and compliance with the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) in food safety.
We are confident these standards are among the most extensive in the industry and are proud of the operational effort that has been put into developing such a comprehensive program.
Please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website to view the full health and safety protocols in place, or visit the AMResorts® Media Download Site for the full downloadable PDF of the CleanComplete Verification™ standards.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
Together, we are weathering an economic and public health crisis like the world has never seen. And, it is because we remain united, that we will emerge from this moment in time in a position of strength. As we count down the days until the resorts welcome back our mutual guests, each of us remain fully dedicated to you with a steadfast commitment to continue delivering our very best, every day. I wish you and those you love the best of health and peace of mind.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta, you'll be centrally located in Puerto Vallarta, within a 10-minute drive of Malecon and Cruise Ship Terminal. This 4.5-star resort is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Playa de los Muertos and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Bay of Banderas. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 271 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco resort include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Market Cafe, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Puerto Vallarta? This resort has facilities measuring 8000 square feet (720 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- iPod docking station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 720
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Swim-up bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Evening entertainment
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 2012
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Playa Las Glorias - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Caracol - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Camarones Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
La Isla - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Teatro Vallarta - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Malecon - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Caballito - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Cruise Ship Terminal - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Los Arcos Amphitheater - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
La Presidencia (Town Hall) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Plaza Principal - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Plaza de las Armas - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Naval Historic Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
La Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Olas Altas Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta is Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl. Airport (PVR) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding