Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea
Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Your health is our priority
In conjunction with the Manava hotels, South Pacific Management teams have therefore devolved the Manava Staysafe guide, a set of reinforced measures in the field of prevention and health protection.
You will find hereafter a non-exhaustive list of preventives measures implemented at the Manava hotels
• Face masks or coverings will be required for team members in contact with hotel guests.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the common areas of the hotels
• Contactless Check-in/Check-out
• Enchanced room and common areas cleaning program
• Adjustements to the layout of the restaurants and bars
• New standards designed to ensure social distancing throughout the hotel
Our staff has been made aware and trained on how to react in the event of a sensitive situation. It is of course also aware of the barrier gestures.
• All services may not be available
• We do our very best to ensure the availability of all services offered. Nevertheless, some services or activities may be subject to restrictions or cancelled during the present health crisis.
• To minize the risk of contagion, special care is taken to disinfect each room. These exceptional procedures may cause delays in room delivery.
• No evening room-turndown will be available during the stay. Some articles, (towels, handkerchiefs or other) will be available at the reception if necessary.
• Breakfast and dinner buffets are replaced by a plate service. Room service is temporarly cancelled.
• It is important to book a table at the restaurant for lunch or dinner so that the hotel can best manage social distancing in these dinner areas.
With all these measures and all the efforts undertaken to stop the spread of the epidemic, we hope to return to normal functioning as soon as possible. In the meantime, we will of course follow the instructions and recommendations of the local health authorities.
Exceptional instructions you should follow and respect during your stay
• For any transcations, we recommend that you use your bank or credit card.
• Make sure you respect the safety distance with both guests and staff. Minimum 1.5 meters
• Avoid touching the reception desk and those of other public areas of the hotel.
• Wearing a mask is highly recommended in all public areas when the rules of social distancing cannot be applied.
• Regularly disinfect your hands with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic gel.
• Please follow and respect the ground marking. These have been specifically designed to ensure you wont be crossing other guests.
• To use the lift, we recommend one person only per elevator, respecting therefore social distancing rules.
• To assist our staff, we kindly request that you leave together, on the floor on the bathroom, any linen want to be changed.
• In case of suspicion of discomfort during your stay, please contact the reception from your room who will tell you how to proceed.
• When you leave, please put your room card in the box provided for this purpose. We will ensure the disinfection of the card.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location Located in Moorea-Maiao, Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea is by the ocean, a 4-minute drive from Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course and 8 minutes from Temae Beach. This 4-star resort is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Ta'ahiamanu Beach and 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Moorea Tropical Garden. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 26-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Dining Grab a bite at Mahanai, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Moorea-Maiao? This resort has 8611 square feet (800 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Designer stores on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 8611
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 2002
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maison Blanche - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Temae Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Temae Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Ta'ahiamanu Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Moorea Tropical Garden - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Belvedere Lookout - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Mount Tohivea - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The Sea Turtles Care Center - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Coco Beach - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Le Petit Village - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Tiahura Beach - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Tiki Village Cultural Centre - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Painapo Beach - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea is Moorea (MOZ-Temae) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing