Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
BP 2851 Punavai, Punaauia, Tahiti, French Polynesia
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Your health is our priority
In conjunction with the Manava hotels, South Pacific Management teams have therefore devolved the Manava Staysafe guide, a set of reinforced measures in the field of prevention and health protection.
You will find hereafter a non-exhaustive list of preventives measures implemented at the Manava hotels
• Face masks or coverings will be required for team members in contact with hotel guests.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the common areas of the hotels
• Contactless Check-in/Check-out
• Enchanced room and common areas cleaning program
• Adjustements to the layout of the restaurants and bars
• New standards designed to ensure social distancing throughout the hotel
Our staff has been made aware and trained on how to react in the event of a sensitive situation. It is of course also aware of the barrier gestures.
• All services may not be available
• We do our very best to ensure the availability of all services offered. Nevertheless, some services or activities may be subject to restrictions or cancelled during the present health crisis.
• To minize the risk of contagion, special care is taken to disinfect each room. These exceptional procedures may cause delays in room delivery.
• No evening room-turndown will be available during the stay. Some articles, (towels, handkerchiefs or other) will be available at the reception if necessary.
• Breakfast and dinner buffets are replaced by a plate service. Room service is temporarly cancelled.
• It is important to book a table at the restaurant for lunch or dinner so that the hotel can best manage social distancing in these dinner areas.
With all these measures and all the efforts undertaken to stop the spread of the epidemic, we hope to return to normal functioning as soon as possible. In the meantime, we will of course follow the instructions and recommendations of the local health authorities.
Exceptional instructions you should follow and respect during your stay
• For any transcations, we recommend that you use your bank or credit card.
• Make sure you respect the safety distance with both guests and staff. Minimum 1.5 meters
• Avoid touching the reception desk and those of other public areas of the hotel.
• Wearing a mask is highly recommended in all public areas when the rules of social distancing cannot be applied.
• Regularly disinfect your hands with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic gel.
• Please follow and respect the ground marking. These have been specifically designed to ensure you wont be crossing other guests.
• To use the lift, we recommend one person only per elevator, respecting therefore social distancing rules.
• To assist our staff, we kindly request that you leave together, on the floor on the bathroom, any linen want to be changed.
• In case of suspicion of discomfort during your stay, please contact the reception from your room who will tell you how to proceed.
• When you leave, please put your room card in the box provided for this purpose. We will ensure the disinfection of the card.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 2009
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plage Toaroto - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Museum of Tahiti - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Vai'ava Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Mahana Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Place Jacques Chirac - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Parc Bougainville - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Black Pearl Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Papeete Market - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cathedrale de L'lmmaculee Conception - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Port de Pape'ete - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Place Vaiete - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Papeete Town Hall - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Punaauia Beach - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Marae Arahurahu Temple - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Stade Pater - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is Tahiti Faaa Intl. Airport (PPT) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi