HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
• Partnership with a local medical organization Ora Conseil et Expertise Sanitaire to approve all our sanitary processes, support, and train our team members.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the resort (Alcohol-based 60% or more).
• Public areas will be re-arranged to accommodate a number of guests that will provide optimal physical distancing for a safe and comfortable experience.
• Floor markers and signage will be provided where necessary to encourage guests to practice proper social distancing.
• Face masks or coverings are required for all team members where necessary.
• Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas, public bathrooms and guest villas (including door handles, switches and high-touch points).
• Transportation services will adhere to social distancing guidelines and sanitation procedures.
• Card or contactless payment will be encouraged.
• The villas have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines and other non-essential items to allow for greater peace of mind. Free access to on-line magazines and newspapers worldwide are available from the in-room table.
• Items that cannot be cleaned using detergents such as upholstered furniture and mattresses, will be steam cleaned accordingly.
• Pool furniture will be disinfected frequently.
• Fitness equipment will be positioned to provide physical distancing.
• Restaurants and bars are arranged to accommodate a number of guests that provides optimal physical distancing for a safe and intimate experience.
• Restaurant furniture and menus will be sanitized after each use.
Tetiaroa was once Marlon Brando’s personal retreat. He was passionate about preserving Tetiaroa’s cultural richness, natural beauty, and incredible biodiversity. The Brando is that dream brought to life.
The all-inclusive resort features 35 deluxe villas each with its own private beach area and plunge pool, restaurants showcasing Polynesian and French cuisine, a luxurious Polynesian spa, a lagoon-view bar, beach bar, pool, organic garden, library, boutique and water sports.
What to expect:
Listed as one of the “Best Resorts in the World” in Conde Nast Traveler’s 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards, The Brando is unique in concept and scope, combining environmental purity, luxury and Polynesian charm into an enriching experience. The Brando is a pioneering model of sustainable technology with sea water air-conditioning and energy from the sun and coconut oil. Protection of the abundant tropical fish and other marine life is core to the resort’s mission, and there is an eco-station for scientific research that guests can visit.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The Polynesian atoll of Tetiaroa, located 30 miles north of Tahiti, has always been a place of stunning beauty, tranquility and rejuvenation — first for Tahitian royalty, who chose this island above all others for their summer retreat, and later for Marlon Brando who chose it for his personal sanctuary. The Brando is unique in concept and scope, combining environmental purity, luxury and Polynesian charm into an exceptional experience.
- All meals in the dining venues (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
- 24-hour dining in the privacy of the Villa (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge)
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, champagne and spirits) Ultra-premium wines
- champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge
- One excursion per person per day from a list of proposed activities
- One 50 minute spa treatment daily per Villa
- Laundry service (delicate cleaning is available at an additional charge)
- Internet access from both the villa and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee in lobby
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
At The Brando, an abundance of activities are available from bicycling, snorkeling, and bird watching, to paddle boarding and scuba diving are available. Guests can experience nature’s bounty discovering plants, birds, old native forest, a lemon shark nursery, and other marine life. Spend time on the main island or discover the untouched private islands surrounding the lagoon. Explore the spectacular lagoon by Polynesian outrigger canoe, kayak, paddleboard, snorkeling, or scuba diving. Other activities include taking a guided tour of the atoll’s motus, stargazing with a naturalist, swimming at Mermaid Bay or relaxing at the beach or pool.
Varua Polynesian Spa
The beautiful spa reaches from a pond covered with lilly-pads to the “Te Manu” tree-top couples’ massage bungalow. There are private massage villas around the pool, where the professional staff perform traditional Tahitian massage, deep-tissue work, reflexology, body scrubs and wraps and more. There is a steam bath, relaxation/tea lounge area overlooking the pond, and a yoga shelter.
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction