TETIAROA PRIVATE ISLAND , Arue, French Polynesia
Tetiaroa was once Marlon Brando’s personal retreat. He was passionate about preserving Tetiaroa’s cultural richness, natural beauty, and incredible biodiversity. The Brando is that dream brought to life.
Destination Entry Requirements
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Makeup mirror
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
All-Inclusive Rates include:
- All meals in the dining venues (Deluxe items are available at an additional charge).
- 24-hour dining in the privacy of the Villa. A surcharge may apply from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wine, champagnes and spirits).
- Premium wines, French champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge served at our venues.
- One excursion per person per day from a list of proposed activities, on a shared basis.
- One 50 minute spa treatment daily per Villa (based on number of rooms in villa).
- Access to the fitness center and tennis court.
- Internet access from both the villa and public areas.
- Beach equipment: kayak, paddle board, outrigger canoe, snorkeling gear.
- A bicycle per person at the villa (also available for children).
- 24/7 unlimited online access to a worldwide selection of newspapers and magazines.
- Unlimited WiFi Internet access from the villa and all public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee in lobby
At The Brando, an abundance of activities are available from bicycling, snorkeling, and bird watching, to paddle boarding and scuba diving. Guests can experience nature’s bounty discovering plants, birds, old native forest, a lemon shark nursery, and other marine life. Spend time on the main islet or discover the untouched private islands surrounding the lagoon. Other activities include taking a guided tour of the atoll’s motus, stargazing with a naturalist, swimming at Mermaid Bay or relaxing at the beach or pool.Varua Te Ora Polynesian Spa
The beautiful spa reaches from a pond covered with lily pads to the “Fare Manu” tree-top couples’ massage bungalow. There are private massage villas around the pool, where the professional staff perform traditional Tahitian massage, deep-tissue work, reflexology, body scrubs and wraps and more. There is a steam bath, relaxation/tea lounge area overlooking the pond, and a yoga shelter.
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction