One&Only The Palm
One&Only The Palm
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Available for your enjoyment:
• Our exceptional private beach and grand swimming pool are now open for all resort residents and visitors.
• 101 Dining, our stylish over-water restaurant with exclusive marina is open to residents and visitors from Sundays to Thursdays from 4PM until 10PM, and Fridays to Saturdays from 12noon until 10PM.
• ZEST, featuring international cuisine, is open from Sunday to Wednesday from 7AM until 5PM and Thursday to Saturday from 7AM until 10PM.
• Resort residents can enjoy lunch or dinner and a full beverage menu through our in-room dining.
• Guerlain Spa, Zouari Hair Salon and Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastian Gonzalez are available for pampering, to both residents and visitors.
• Tennis courts and fitness centres are open for hotel residents and visitors to enjoy.
Some temporary changes:
• Restaurants and lounges will offer a seated à la carte experience. A full beverage menu is available in our operating restaurant and lounges, and will be served only in conjunction with food service.
• The use of the hammam, steam room and sauna are currently not permitted.
• Following the Dubai COVID-19 precautionary guidelines, all live performances, entertainment and events are paused; and all special celebration venues are temporarily closed.
Enhanced Health & Safety
We have always had a robust and comprehensive sanitation programme, and this strong foundation allows us to adapt quickly to evolving advice from the World Health Organization and our local health officials. We will continue to monitor their guidelines and adjust our measures, with greater visibility to you, our guest.
Training - All of our team have undergone specific COVID-19 Training of the health and safety protocols so they can execute their roles with confidence.
Coordination - We have a COVID-19 dedicated Health, Safety & Hygiene Coordinator in each resort who will take full responsibility for implementing our enhanced health and safety programmes and report directly to each General Manager or Managing Director.
Hygiene - We have introduced an overhaul of our already-stringent hygiene and sanitation measures, from increased frequency of cleaning to elevated cleaning and hygiene standards.
We offer to sanitise your luggage on arrival. Each piece will be handled carefully to guarantee safety and cleanliness prior to placing them in your room.
With uniquely large footprints, our resorts have always ensured high levels of personal space and privacy. We will continue to maximise the use of our space, from beaches and gardens to restaurants, to ensure you can relax at a safe distance.
One&Only was the first brand to introduce the global ‘Hand on Heart’ gesture which is practised in each of our resorts. It’s a personal acknowledgment between guests and colleagues, replacing the handshake.
Health- Resorts have the necessary equipment in place for discreet and private temperature checking, from thermal cameras to digital infra-red thermometers on arrival and within our outlets.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at One&Only The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Dubai Marina and 7 minutes from Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from The Walk and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Dubai Marina Mall. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 94 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle. Dining Grab a bite at Zest, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- iPod docking station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Restaurant dining guide
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free theme park shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Beach bar
- Couples/private dining
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2010
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dubai Marina - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Aquaventure - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Dubai College - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The Walk - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Skydive Dubai - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Jebel Ali Race Course - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Madinat Jumeirah - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Burj Al Arab - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
The Beach Mall - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Ski Dubai - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 67.8 km / 42.1 mi
The preferred airport for One&Only The Palm is Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB).
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing