Park Hyatt Dubai
Port Saweed, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Down comforter
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Hyatt Dubai features a marina and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is complimentary. Park Hyatt Dubai has designated areas for smoking.
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 5
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Number of floors - 5
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 170 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1850
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 785 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
DiningFull breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast area between 7 AM and 11 AM. 24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dubai Tennis Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
City Centre Deira - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Creek Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dubai Creek - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Reef Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Deira Twin Towers Shopping Centre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dubai Festival City Mall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
American Hospital Dubai - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Wonderland Amusement Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fish Roundabout - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Al Seef - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Wafi City Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lamcy Plaza - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Dubai is Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB).
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Running track/path