Fairmont The Palm
Fairmont The Palm
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
• Bathroom amenities
In addition, please be advised with the below points:
o Housekeeping cleaning service - No guest is allowed in the room during the service
o Refreshment center (Mini Bar) has been emptied
o In-Room Tea & Coffee making facility has been removed
o In Room dining orders - Delivery and pick up only outside your room including tea and coffee orders from In Room Dining Menu
- Standard check-in time is 3:00 PM
- Complimentary parking – Covered self-Parking available only
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access in all guest rooms and public area
- Nakheel Mall, the Palm’s first destination shopping outlet, is across the street of the resort.
- Enjoy stroll on the brand new Boardwalk
- Water sports activities
- Gents and Ladies Salon
- Breakfast from an a la carte menu is available in Seagrill Bistro between 7 AM and 12 PM seven (7) days a week and in Flow Kitchen between 7 AM and 12 PM on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Mashrabiya Lounge is open from 11 AM to 6 PM from Sundays through Thursdays and from 830 AM to 9 PM on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Little Miss India is open for dinner from 6 PM until 10 PM Sundays through Thursdays and open for lunch and dinner from 1 PM until 10 PM on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Seagrill Bistro is open for lunch and dinner from 12 Noon until 10 PM
- Blow Fish is open from 12 Noon to 9 PM on Fridays and Saturdays
- Guests must leave the restaurants open for diners at 10:00 PM at latest - Limited a la carte menu available in all outlets.
- In Room Dining is operating 24 hours.
- Ba, Frevo, Cigar Room and Vuvuzela are currently closed until further notice
- Guests who are booked on half board plan can avail lunch or dinner in Seagrill Bistro, Little Miss India
- No restrictions apply for guests under the age of 12 or above 60 is no longer applicable
- Restaurants are limited to cater to 30% of its capacity, as per the Government of Dubai (Indoors & Outdoors).
- Reservation in advance is mandatory. Guests are restricted to enter the restaurant without prior reservation.
- Restaurant reservation can be made between 8 AM and 10 PM at the reservation desk in the lobby.
- Maximum occupancy per table is 5 guests. For more than 5 guests two separate tables must be reserved.
- There is no serving shisha in the restaurants, as per Government of Dubai.
- Face Mask must be worn all the times, it can be removed only Once food is served
- Alcoholic beverages are served only when ordering meals.
- All types of alcoholic beverages are served in single-use glasses and are not permitted to be sold directly in the bottles.
- Alcohol service will continue from 12 PM onwards and last order for outlets at 9:15 PM. All the guests should leave the venues by 10 PM.
- The service is limited to tables only, without allowing alcoholic beverages to be consumed at the bar even if they are in restaurants.
- Beach is open for in-house guests, members and visitors daily from 7 AM until 7 PM
- Guest must bring their own towel to the beach (room towels are not allowed)
- Each guest will receive 1 bottle of water complimentary per day.
- Social distancing is a must to comply with at all time
- Please Face Mask must be worn all the times
- Not more than 10 people in one group on the beach
- No age restrictions on the beach/Sun Loungers
- Outdoor Beach’s showers are now open
- Food & Beverages can be ordered on the beach
- Water Sports activities are available at a charge – All Covid- 19 regulations are applied
- Pools are open for in-house guests, members and visitors daily from 8 AM until 7 PM
- Guest must bring their own towel to the pools (room towels are not allowed)
- Social distancing is a must to comply with at all times inside and outside the pools
- Face Mask must be worn all the times and can be removed in the pools only
- Not more than 5 people in one group can be seated together around the pools
- No age restrictions apply on the sun loungers
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times to ensure social distancing in their designated pool
- Outdoor pools showers are now available.
- Opening Hours: 7 am – 10 pm daily for in-house guests, members and visitors
- The hotel gym will be allowed to cater for up to 50% of its capacity
- Group Classes will be held at a maximum 50% capacity
- Making a reservation in advance is mandatory and guests and members are restricted from entering the gym or take part in classes without prior reservation
- In-house guests, members and visitors must bring their own towel to be granted access
- 1 water bottle will be provided at the reception for each member
- Workout timeslot is restricted to 90 minutes per guest; the timeslot starts exactly at the time of the booking and cannot be extended
- Face Masks must be worn at all times whilst using the facilities
- Temperature checks are mandatory for each person before entering the gym
- Grids are taped on studio floors to ensure people are reminded of social distancing and must be adhered to at all times
- Changing rooms and showers are now open whilst the waiting rooms remain closed until further notice
- Guests must bring their own towels and stretching mats if required
- Children under the age of 14 years are restricted from entering the Health Club. Children between 15 years and 18 years are only allowed in the Health Club with the presence of their guardian, however they are restricted to using resistance and cardio machines only
- Guests above 60 years of age are not permitted in the Health Club
Falcons Kids Club Now open from 10.30 AM to 7 PM based on the following time slots:
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM 1 PM to 3 PM
3.30 PM to 5.30 PM 6 PM to 7 PM
24-hour advance booking required to be granted access
Willow Stream Spa is currently closed until further notice.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Fairmont The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Dubai Marina and 10 minutes from Emirates Golf Club. This 5-star hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Aquaventure and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Kite Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 381 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Enjoy international cuisine at Mashrabiya Lounge, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Free newspaper
- LED TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, a man made island shaped in the form of a palm tree, Fairmont The Palm offers a unique destination in the heart of the prestigious landmark, infused with Arabic design touches set against contemporary architecture. In close proximity to Dubai International Airport, the resort is ideally located next to key business districts, including Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Knowledge Village as well as some of the city’s major landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, as well as Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, offering some of the region’s best shopping. Natural design elements are also incorporated in the Willow Stream Spa facilities. Features such as a water wall and authentic Arabic architectural touches, allow for a nurturing environment that creates a vibrant and sophisticated sanctuary for guests. Taking a contemporary approach to traditional facilities, the spa facility covers over 1,600 square metres (17,200 square feet). The dedicated space includes 13 treatment rooms, boasting separate massage, facial and treatment rooms. Separate male and female relaxation areas allow for private lounging experiences, offering indoor and outdoor spaces, overlooking the water and beach front for pre/post relaxation.
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 10
- 24-hour business center
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2012
- Total number of rooms - 381
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
DiningAll dining facilities boast a range of spectacular views, from the Arabian Gulf to the resort gardens covering over 13,000 square meters, as well as four outdoor swimming pools and a private beach, spanning a length of 450 meters.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dubai College - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dubai Marina - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Skydive Dubai - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Jebel Ali Race Course - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Madinat Jumeirah - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Aquaventure - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The Beach Mall - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Burj Al Arab - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The Walk - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Wild Wadi Water Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 59.1 km / 36.7 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Palm is Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB).