Sonesta Denver Downtown
1450 Glenarm Place, Denver, Colorado, United States
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Braille signage
- Free local calls
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Desk chair
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Raised toilet seat
- Low-height counters/sink
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathroom emergency pull cord
- Internet access (complimentary)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Wireless internet access
- Housekeeping on request
- Pay movies
- Bathtub only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dining table
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Covered parking
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Covered parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shared microwave
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Total number of rooms - 380
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May 27 to September 05.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Covered extended parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paramount Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
United States Mint - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Denver City and County Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Denver Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Civic Center Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Denver Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Buell Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Colorado State Capitol Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bellco Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wells Fargo Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Clyfford Still Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Denver Public Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
16th Street Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sonesta Denver Downtown is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN).