Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, an IHG Hotel
1717 Champa St, Denver, Colorado, United States
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Pillowtop mattress
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Pay movies
- iPod docking station
- Room and bed type depend on availability check-in
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wheelchair accessible
- Down comforter
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Food and water bowls
- Conference space size (meters) - 340
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free bicycles on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1918
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean Promise (IHG).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 27 for adults, USD 8 and USD 27 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
16th Street Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Denver Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Buell Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wells Fargo Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Larimer Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Union Station - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Denver Performing Arts Complex - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ellie Caulkins Opera House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bellco Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coors Field - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Civic Center Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Colorado State Capitol Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver International Airport (DEN) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, an IHG Hotel is Denver International Airport (DEN).