Mayflower Park Hotel
Mayflower Park Hotel
405 Olive Way, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- TV size measurement: inch
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Shower only
- Housekeeping on request
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Sailing nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Luggage storage
- Parasailing nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
- Roll-in shower (in select rooms)
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Assistive listening devices available
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1927
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 12
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately USD 12–30 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seattle Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Westlake Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pacific Place - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nordstrom - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Moore Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Seattle Waterfront - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Pike Place Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Original Starbucks - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Washington State Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Showbox - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cornish College of the Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
5th Avenue Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Paramount Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Benaroya Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Seattle Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mayflower Park Hotel is Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).