Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
This modern port city is known for its maritime traditions, art galleries and converted warehouse districts filled with restaurants, bars and boutique shops.
Calling itself Germany’s Gateway to the World, Hamburg is the country's biggest port and the second largest in Europe. It is proud of its status as an independent city-state and of its mercantile background, which created much of the city's wealth. Today Hamburg is known for being one of the richest metropolitan areas in Europe, along with Brussels and London.
Located on the River Elbe, Hamburg’s busy port is 60 miles (100 kilometers) from the North Sea. Hamburg Harbor today is home to the International Maritime Museum Hamburg and the museum ship Cap San Diego, which jointly tell the story of Hamburg’s maritime history.
Although the port may be the heart of Hamburg, the city offers many additional features, particularly in the areas of culture and the arts. Visit the vast Hamburger Kunsthalle art gallery and the Deichtorhallen center for contemporary art, which hosts world-renowned international exhibitions. Use Hamburg’s extensive subway system to navigate between museums and galleries, which you’ll find throughout the city. Don’t miss the Miniatur Wunderland (Miniature Wonderland), one of the most visited tourist attractions in Germany.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in the Germany we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Restaurants: In general, 10-15%
- Porters: $1
- Taxi's: Round up
- Germany is GMT + 1
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.