Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
From cozy beer halls to dazzling palaces, sprawling public gardens to cutting-edge museums, the Bavarian capital is a modern city with plenty of traditional charms. Munich is known as one of the world’s most livable cities. Its strong economy attracts big businesses, while its beautiful architecture, old-world traditions and proximity to the Bavarian Alps draws millions of visitors each year.
Take a tour of the inner city on foot to see a range of architectural styles, from the Gothic St. Peter’s Church to the rococo charm of the Asam Church (Asamkirche). Munich was greatly damaged during World War II, but many buildings have been reconstructed with a view to their original style. See a more modern Munich in structures such as the Olympic Tower and the art museum Pinakothek der Moderne.
Germany has two peak seasons: the warm summer months and the snowy winter season in the Bavarian Alps. Early fall and spring offer ideal weather and beautiful landscapes. Drive along the "Romantic Road" and explore the many castles of Füssen. Visit Munich for the unforgettable Oktoberfest activities.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in the Germany we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Restaurants: In general, 10-15%
- Porters: $1
- Taxi's: Round up
- Germany is GMT + 1
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.