Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Those seeking a great mix of scenic, historical, and cultural attractions will love Nuremberg, in Bavaria, Germany.
From here it's roughly 230 miles (370 kilometers) to the northeast to Berlin and 95 miles (153 kilometers) to the south to Munich.Sometimes melancholic, sometimes beautifully romantic, the castles in this country are always special places to photograph. When you view the fairytale-like outline of the historical Nuremberg Castle, it's easy to imagine how rulers once lived in their empire.
The St. Catherine's Church Ruin is an old religious building that is well worth checking out. Visit this heritage site to learn about its cultural significance and then take your time to study its design.
No visit to Nuremberg is complete without visiting the animal inhabitants of Nuremberg Zoo. As you walk the trails, admire the carefully curated landscapes and enclosures which add to the atmosphere of the zoo.
One of the most pleasant ways to learn about the heroes and villains who helped shape Nuremberg than to explore the grounds and halls of its much-loved palace. The Nuremberg Palace of Justice embodies the very best architecture and design of its era.
Nuremberg is one of those places that becomes a richer experience for visitors who dig a little deeper. Before your time is up in this fascinating city, be sure to visit The Frauenkirche, the St. Lorenz Church, the Hauptmarkt and, if you have time, the St. Sebaldus Church.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in the Germany we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.