Saveur’s resident Scandiphile eats and drinks his way through Copenhagen in search of cultural tr...
The creators of some of the most distinctive craft beers in the world are identical twins from Denm...
For an area of the world better known for pickled fish than for emulsified meatstuffs, it warms the...
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in Denmark we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- Denmark uses the krone as its currency and does not use the euro.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
Tipping Etiquette :
- Restaurants: none
- Porters: $1
- Taxi's: Round Up
- Denmark is GMT + 2 hours
Europe spans three time zones:
Follow @cphpost Denmark's only English-language newspaper. Serving the international community since 1998....
Follow @ReneRedzepiNoma Chef at restaurant Noma in Copenhagen....