on icpdr.org A comprehensive introduction to the river's most salient features. Edited by Ursula Sc...
Includes Greene's brilliant recreation of post-WWII Vienna, a city of desolate poverty occupied by ...
Vienna in 1900 ... leaders in science, medicine and art began a revolution that changed forever ho...
Stop by some of the nearby museums and galleries, which help make the area such a great vacation choice. Spend part of the day viewing the exhibits at Blennerhassett Museum, the Oil and Gas Museum and the Lee Middleton Doll Museum in Belpre.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in Austria we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
Austria is GMT + 1
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.