Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Modernist buildings, fashionable nightlife, river views and many museums and galleries make the Netherlands’ second-biggest city an exciting and lively destination.
Rotterdam developed as a prosperous shipping port in the 1800s. As it has grown, its cultural delights have expanded. Rotterdam’s architecture is some of the most modern and innovative in the Netherlands. Spend days exploring myriad art galleries and museums. Find unusual dining experiences and trendy nightlife across the city.
During World War II, the historic port was almost entirely destroyed and the city suffered massive bombing damage. Today, view the modernist reconstructions and more recent architectural additions, such as the spaceship-like Markthal and the three half-spheres of the solar-powered Floating Pavilion.
Find a collection of architecture, art galleries and museums in the Museumkwartier. Visit one of the Netherlands’ oldest museums, the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, before stepping into modern and contemporary exhibitions at the Witte de With Centre for Contemporary Arts and the TENT exhibition space. Learn about city and country history in museums covering everything from the golden era of Dutch shipping to archaeology, fossils, plants and animal life.
Afterward, explore the streets of Witte de Withstraat and Nieuwe Binnenweg. Browse through stores selling CDs and vinyl albums, lingerie, books, jewelry and fashion by local designers. At night these dynamic streets have restaurants, live music venues and lively bars.
In its location on the Maas River, Rotterdam has numerous riverside walks and waterfront dining. Explore the river delta on a cruise or take the Lek River waterbus to see 18th-century windmills at nearby Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in the Netherlands we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.