Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Epic architecture, classic art and sunny piazzas set the scene in Italy’s revered capital.
Rome is home to more than 2.8 million residents, many of whom will happily tell you about the city’s best pizzeria or their favorite soccer team. The only time the pace here slows is in the early afternoon, when some locals still take the time for a post-lunch nap.
Rome, city of seven hills, is divided into neighborhoods often named for the key attractions in each area. It’s split by the Tiber River and linked by cobbled streets and boulevards. Grab a map while exploring, especially if you’re visiting some of the older districts where addresses and streets can be confusing. Walking is the best way to get around the narrow, windy roads at many of the historical sites. Buses are the most practical option for public transportation.
Losing your way, however, is part of Rome’s charm. You may wind up at a hidden treasure like an underground bakery with cornetti fresh from the oven, or an archeological dig taking place in the center of a busy street.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in the Italy we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.